abhyuday.up.gov.in registration, Login 2022, Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Uttar Pradesh Apply Online, Application Form, Online Classes, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date, Documents Required, Helpline Number at Official Website.
On the foundation day of Uttar Pradesh state, Uttar Pradesh Govt. started a scheme Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Scheme. CM Yogi Aditya Nath launched this scheme under the state government of Uttar Pradesh. With this abhyuday.up.gov.in registration, students can prepare for the competition exam like IPS, IAS, CDS, NEET, PCS, NDA, etc. free of coaching that should be given to the students of Uttar Pradesh. Many students have financial issues so they didn’t able to fight competitive exams they work in small shops, and factories and some do their own business. The Govt. of Uttar Pradesh provide free-cost coaching that should be given to those students who have financial issue.
- Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Registration – abhyuday.up.gov.in registration 2022
- Highlights Of Mukhiyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2022
- Institutions under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya yojana
- Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Registration, Apply Online 2022
- Abhyudaya Yojana Helpline Number
Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Registration – abhyuday.up.gov.in registration 2022
The state govt, of Uttar Pradesh, allocated 30 crore rupees to Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2022. With this money, every district is making the coaching institution of Abhyudaya Yojana. Students can prepare for competitive exams in this institution. According to the official notice, the coaching of IPS and PCS is completed, and NEET, JEE, and other exams are available soon on Abhyudaya Yojana at this coaching institution. Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya yojana scheme students can prepare for the competition exam like IPS, IAS, CDS, NEET, PCS, NDA, etc. free of coaching should be given to the students of Uttar Pradesh
Highlights Of Mukhiyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2022
Mukhyamantri Yogi Aditya Nath launched this Yojana with the aim of providing free coaching to institutions that have Financial issues in their homes. The registration will be done for the Abhyudaya Yojana scheme at the ONGC Center of Lucknow University. The exams will be held in October 2022 to prepare for the competitive exams.
Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Key Details
|Name of Scheme||Abhyudaya Yojana Uttar Pradesh|
|Launched by||Uttar Pradesh Govt.|
|Beneficial for||Students of Uttar Pradesh|
|Target||Free of cost coaching for competition exams|
|Mode of Exams||Online|
Documents Required For Abhyudaya Yojana Registration 2022
Those students who are interested in Abhyudaya Yojana can bring the following documents that have been given.
- Domicile certificate
- Adhaar card
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
Institutions under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya yojana
Under this yojana will get many benefits for the competition exam and good scores in all the competitive exams. The students get free coaching for these exams that are given below.
- UP Public Service Commission
- Central reserved police force
Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Registration, Apply Online 2022
Interested students can make Abhyudaya Yojana Apply Online 2022 at the official website. Users who want to make their registration can make the Abhyudaya Yojana Registration by following the given steps below.
- Firstly visit the official website of Abhyudaya Yojana that is given below.
- Then the official page will be open on the desktop and get the application form.
- The registration page will be open and fill in all the details correctly asked in the application form.
- After filling all the details in the application form then click on the submit button.
- After submission of the form choose the study course and district in the application form.
- After submission waiting for the list of names of students that are provided by the state Govt. of Uttar Pradesh.
Abhyudaya Yojana Helpline Number
The students who have any doubts or any queries can contact the toll-free number and also go to the official website for more details.
Helpline Number – 1800-3456-9876
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Updates Visit||Helpline Portal|