Adhaar Self Service Portal Update Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Name, Address, Check Status & Verify Mobile Number, Login, Registration, Download at Adhaar Card Official Website uidai.gov.in.
Adhaar Self Service Update Portal details can be accessed on this page. Candidates who want to Update Adhaar Card at Home can now read the details in this article and can update all the details by using the Adhaar Self Service Update Portal 2023. Candidates who are from India and have made their Adhaar card from the UIDAI Portal can now do the Adhaar Self Update by using the portal made by the government of India.
As we all know the Adhaar Card is a unique ID Made by the government of India and to acquire all the details in one card the candidates can make the Adhaar Card Correction on one portal. The candidates who are unable to visit the CSC Centers or Adhaar Offices to do Correction in their Adhaar Card can make their work successful at their home by using the Adhaar Self Service Update Portal Registration easily.
Adhaar Self Update Portal 2023
Adhaar Card is one of the important IDs which is connected to all your accounts and documents and the Adhaar details will be mandatory to be correct to make any work. As we all know the Adhaar Card will be used in all the works which are documentable and to do so the government has made the card mandatory to use in all places. In the coming days, the Adhaar card will be one 0of the most card that will do all your work because it will be connected to all the documents. So the candidates who want to do the Adhaar Card Correction can now read all the details given below carefully and can gain the benefits at home.
Adhaar Self Service Update Portal Status, Mobile Number Link
The Indian candidates can now correct their Adhaar Card by using the Adhaar Self Service Update Portal. citizens of India who are in far places and unable t reach distant places for the Adhaar Card Correction can now do the correction in Adhaar card by sitting at their homes. The candidates can acquire all the details here. The government has published a unique portal for making changes in the Adhaar Card. The candidate can fill the details on the portal and can make changes to their Adhaar Card. The candidates must fill their ADhaar Card Number and Date of birth to the changes in the Adhaar Card. Check the details given below.
सेल्फ सर्विस अपडेट पोर्टल आधार कार्ड
देश के सभी देशवाशी सेल्फ सर्विस अपडेट पोर्टल आधार कार्ड का लाभ ले सकते हैं | इस पोर्टल के माध्यम से सभी देशवाशी अपना आधार कार्ड फिर से जाँच कर उसमें कोई भी बदलाव कर सकते हैं एवं इस पोर्टल का लाभ ले सकते हैं | जो व्यक्ति इस पोर्टल का लाभ घर बैठे प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं वे इस पोर्टल पर जाकर अपना रजिस्ट्रेशन कर सकते हैं एवं इस पोर्टल का लाभ ले सकते हैं | यह पोर्टल भारत सरकार द्वारा सभी देशवासियो का आधार कार्ड बनाने एवं इसमें कोई भी बदलाव करने के लिए बनाया गया है एवं इसका प्रारूप एवं जानकारी निचे अंकित की गयी है | कृपया इस जानकारी को पढ़कर अपने आहार कार्ड में बदलाव करने की प्रक्रिया को पढ़े एवं आधार कार्ड में नाम और जन्मतिथि चेंज कैसे करे उसके बारे में जाने|
Self Service Update Portal Login
The candidates who have already registered on the Self Service Update Portal can now gain all their details by going on Adhaar Self Service Update Portal Login. The candidates can fill their Username and password to login into the portal and can make the changes in their Adhaar Card. The candidates can check the given steps below to know How to Login in Adhaar Self Service Update Portal.
- Visit the official website of Adhaar Card @ uidai.gov.in.
- Now click on the Login Option given on the homepage.
- Now fill your own made Username and password in the given fields.
- Now fill the captcha code shown in the image.
- Now click on Login Button.
- Now you will be successfully Logged in to the portal.
uidai.gov.in Status Check
Candidates of India who has made any correction in their Adhaar card can now check the progress of their Adhaar card update by visiting the uidai.gov.in status option given below. Candidates who have made any mandatory change in their Adhaar can wait for some time or can check the details by checking the Adhaar Card Status on the official website of Adhaar Card. Applicants who want to check the uidai.gov.in status can follow the given steps below and can check their status easily.
- Visit the Adhaar Card Official Website @ uida.gov.in.
- Now click on the Check Status Button given below.
- Now fill your Adhaar Card Number and Mobile Number in the given fields.
- Now fill the captcha code.
- Now click on the Check status button given below.
- Now you can see the details of corrections and the time to update your Adhaar Card.
The candidates who have added their mobile number with their Adhaar card can now verify their Adhaar Card by visiting the resident.uidai.gov.in/verify button given below. The candidates who have made the mandatory change from the self-service update portal or any CSC Kendras can now verify or can check the mobile number in the Adhaar card. Candidates who want to verify a new number with their Adhaar card can also change it from the given link below. Check the given details below.
Some FAQ For Adhaar Self Service Update Portal
1. What details can I update through Update Aadhaar online Service?
You can update your Name, Address, Mobile Number and Date of Birth on the Adhaar card official website.
2. Is there any fee involved for Online updation of Demographics details?
Yes, there is a fee involved for changing the mandatory details in the Adhaar card and it is Rs 50 for changing the details of Demographic Changes.
3. How many times Aadhaar data can be updated?
There is a limit for a valid time to change your details in Adhaar Card and the time is of One month.
4. What changes can I do to my name in Aadhaar?
You can change your name and address in your Adhaar card by giving the valid id proof to the Adhaar portal or in CSC Kendra.
5. What documents are required for Online Update?
You can upload your driving license or pan card to update your Adhaar card.
6. Which are the documents required for updation in Aadhaar details?
The documents are depended on the changes you are doing to the Adhaar card. Sometimes if there is not any mandatory change then the website will take only your mobile number and sometimes it takes all the mandatory roofs if applicable.
7. How can I submit my supporting documents in case of Update Aadhaar online Service?
You can submit all your details offline or online to make changes to the Adhaar card.
8. Can I update my date of birth through Update Aadhaar online Service?
Yes, you can change your date of birth through the Adhaar Self Service Update Portal by uploading the legal documents.
9. I have already updated the Date of Birth in my Aadhaar once. Can I update/ correct it?
Yes, you can correct your date of birth after a fixed validity of time made by the officials.
10. Does submission of request guarantee update of demographic information?
No, the submission request is not guaranteed as it will be run through the process of verification checking made by the official authorities. So there is no guarantee for the update.
11. I have lost my mobile number/ do not possess the number that I enrolled with Aadhaar. How should I submit my update request?
You can submit your update request by visiting the Nearest CSC Center and there you can change your mobile number in Adhaar card by the help of demographic changes.
12. Will my Aadhaar number get changed after updation?
No the Adhaar number will not be cahnges after made on etime. The details can be changed but the Adhaar number will be the same as it is.
13. I want to cancel the update request. Will I be able to do it?
No there is no option to cancel your Adhaar update if that is made by you.
14. Where can I see all my update requests?
You can see your Adhaar update requests in the status bar given on the homepage of the self-service update portal.
15. How do I add my father’s / husband’s name to my address?
You can change the address by editing your Adhaar card on the self-service update portal or on the CSC centre.
16. My update request got rejected for invalid documents. What does this mean?
You can update the request by uploading the correct documents with your Adhaar card to make the changes to the Adhaar card.
|For more updates visit
If you have any questions or problems regarding the Adhaar Self Update then you can write a comment in the comment box given below. We will reply to you shortly.