RTC Bhoomi Online Land Records Registration, Login, Mutation Status, App Download, Check Reports at Official Website rtc.karnataka.gov.in.
Karnataka government has started a new portal for all residents of the state. The citizens can now use Bhoomi Online Land Records Portal to check all their land details in one place. The Karnataka state government has published a new online portal named as Bhoomi Online. This portal gives access to all new updates and details on one page where the candidate can check all their land details. Interested users can make Bhoomi Online Registration to be a user of this portal.
Pre-registered candidates can make the Bhoomi Land Records Login to check all the latest updates. The citizens of Karnataka can use the Bhoomi Online App Download to use these services on their mobile phones. In this article, we will give you all the details about the Bhoomi Portals so read all the details given below and make the registration easily just by following our steps given below.
Bhoomi Online Land Records, Registration, Login, Download App at rtc.karnataka.gov.in
Bhoomi Online Land Records is now online. Residers of Karnataka state will now check all their land records online on Bhoomi Portal. The state government has come in front to give their best and had started a new portal for the lands of the state. The lands accomplished in the state will be shown on this portal. The portal intends to be a faster portal which gives easy access to check all the land records of any land situated in the state.
Candidates of state will make the Bhoomi Online Registration to use the services offered by the government. The users can check their Bhoomi Mutation Status with the help of this portal. So all interested users can make this online portal beneficial by using its services. Check all the details given below to know more details.
Bhoomi Land Records Key Details
|Name of Portal||RTC Bhoomi Online Land Records|
|Started By||Karnataka Government|
|Started For||All Citizens of Karnataka|
|Article Category||Online Portal|
|Eligibility Criteria||All Landholders of the state|
Bhoomi RTC Mutation Status
The residents can check the Bhoomi RTC Mutation Status to know their land updated records and names. The citizens can make it easier by visiting the Bhoomi Online Portal made by the state government. Now the applicants can check Bhhomi Online Mutation Status just by filling all their land details on the official website. Check and follow the given steps below to know your land status on the official web page.
- Visit the official website of Karnataka RTC Portal @ Bhoomi Portal.
- Now you are on the homepage of Bhoomi Portal.
- Click on the Mutation Status button given on the page.
- Fill all the details in the application form like District, Taluk, Hobli, Village, Survey Number, and Hissa Number in the given fields.
- Click on the Fetch Details button given below.
- Your Mutation Status will be shown on the screen.
Bhoomi Portal Online Registration
The citizens who want to connect with their land online made can make Bhoomi Portal Online Registration and can be a part of this portal to use the services available on this portal. Users who want to know the details about How to do Bhoomi Online Registration can follow the steps given below. Follow and fill the details carefully to make the registration successful.
- Visit the official website of Bhoomi Portal @ rtc.karnataka.gov.in.
- Click on the Register button given on the homepage.
- Now the registration page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill up all the details correctly in the registration form.
- Fill your name, land details, Land Number and all other details.
- Click on submit button given below.
- Now your registration process is complete.
Bhoomi Online Land Records Login
Users who are pre-registered on the portal can make Bhoomi Online Login by visiting the official portal. Users can follow the given steps below to make the login process submitted. Check and follow the given steps below.
- Visit the official web page of Bhoomi Portal.
- Click on the Login button given in the top bar.
- Fill the username and password in the given fields.
- Click on the Login button given below.
- Now you will be successfully logged in to the portal.
Bhoomi Portal App Download
Karnataka citizens can use the Bhoomi App to check all the details on their mobile phones. Users can download the Bhoomi Portal App to take quick access of their land. Users who want to know about How to Download Bhoomi App Karnataka can follow the given steps below.
- Visit the play store mobile app in your phone.
- Click on Search Bar and type “Bhoomi App”.
- Click on the search button.
- Now click on the top result given on the page.
- Click on the install button given on the page.
- Now your app will be downloaded to your mobile.
- Open the app and use the services given by the app.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For more updates visit||Helpline Portal|