Odisha E District Portal has been started with the aim of providing efficient services to the citizens of the state through the e-district portal operated by the Odisha government. Readers searching for Odisha E District Portal are on the right page because today we are going to share all the valid information about E District Portal. Through this article, we will bring you all the information about services available on e-district portal, e-district Registration, Application Status, Login Certificate Download.
Odisha E District Portal Login, Registration @ edistrict.odisha.gov.in
Odisha Government has launched an online portal e-District Portal with the objective of providing all types of public services to the citizens of the state. With the help of this portal, all the citizens of the state can apply online for making necessary documents such as domicile certificates, caste certificates, income certificate, SEBC certificate etc. After the launch of the e-district portal, the citizens of the state will not have to make rounds of the offices to get any kind of certificate and the workload on the employees in the concerned department will also be reduced.
ई-डिस्ट्रिक्ट पोर्टल ओडिशा विवरण
|किसके द्वारा शुरू किया गया||ओडिशा सरकार द्वारा|
|उद्देश्य||राज्य के नागरिकों तक सभी सार्वजानिक सुविधाएँ पहुँचाना|
|लाभ||एक ही पोर्टल के माध्यम से सभी प्रकार के प्रमाण पत्रों के लिए आवेदन करना|
|पोर्टल का प्रकार||ऑनलाइन सेवा प्रदाता|
|लाभार्थी||राज्य के सभी नागरिक|
Odisha E-District Portal Benefits
Services will be provided to all the citizens of the state through online mediums. Odisha e-district portal benefits are as follows.
- Through the Odisha e-district portal, all the citizens of the state can get their original residence certificate, caste certificate, income certificate, SEBC certificate and other types of services through online medium.
- All types of services will be provided at a single window.
- With the launch of the portal, citizens in the state will not have to rush to get documents made.
- The citizens of the state will not have to visit the offices again and again.
- Many other major departments like Revenue and Disaster Management Department, Horticulture, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Medical Services Directorate and Fisheries Directorate have been included through the portal.
- With the launch of this portal, the workload of the concerned departments has also come in handy.
Documents Required For E-District Certificate Odisha
You can apply for various certificates through online portal without having to visit the offices. The list of all the certificates available on this portal are as follows.
- Resident certificate
- Income certificate
- Guardianship certificate
- SEBC Certificate
- SC certificate
- ST certificate
- Income and Asset Certificate
- Legal heir certificate
- OBC Certificate
E-District Odisha Application Status Check
To get the information of e-District Odisha Application Status, the applicants applying for the information read the following information carefully and get the information about your application status.
- Visit the official website of e-District Portal Odisha.
- After going to the home page, click on the login button.
- Enter your username and password and click on “Check Application Status” button.
- Now you will have complete information related to your application form on the computer screen in front of you.
- By checking it carefully, you can get the information of E-District Odisha Application Status.
e-district Odisha Login
All the applicants who have applied online through the portal will have to go through the login process to fill their application form by registering for the respective service. E-District Odisha login process is given below, which you can login to the website by reading it carefully.
- Visit the official website of e-District Portal Odisha www.edistrict.odisha.gov.in.
- After opening the home page, click on the login button.
- Enter your login ID and click on Get OTP button.
- Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- Enter the captcha code received on the computer screen.
- Now click on login button.
- Thus you have successfully login.
e-District Odisha Portal Registration
In order to reach the public facilities of citizens at their homes, the steps given below have to be followed for registering on the online portal e-District Odisha issued by the Government of Odisha.
- Visit the official website of the portal www.edistrict.odisha.gov.in.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- From here click on the registration button.
- After opening the registration form fill your details carefully.
After filling all the details properly click on submit button.
- Now you will get a login ID which should be saved.
e-district Odisha Certificate download
After applying online on Odisha e-district portal, you can download your certificate through your mobile from home. To download your certificate with the help of e-district portal, follow the points given below.
- Visit the official website of Odisha E-District Portal www.edistrict.odisha.gov.in.
- After opening the home page, click on the certificate you have applied for.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you enter your login ID.
- After login click on the button of download certificate.
- After being issued by the department, your certificate will open in front of you in the form of Pdf.
- You can download it in your system and get it as hardcopy through printer.
Odisha E District Portal Links
|E District Odisha Registration Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For new updates visit||Helpline Portal|