EPFO Unified Member Portal Login – Online Registration, Claim Status, Passbook, Employees KYC Update, Employer Login, Home, Mobile App Download and Activation with Payment Interface at epfindia.gov.in.
EPFO Unified Portal – The Employment Provident Fund Organisation is a portal made by the government for giving a fund to all the employees of India. This portal runs under the Ministry of Labour and Employment and will be beneficial for all government servants because with the help of this portal they will take their payment on time. In this article, we will tell you about the EPFO Unified Portal Login, Claim Status, Employers Login, Member Home, KYC Update.
Unified Member Portal Login – Online Claim Status, Passbook, KYC Update
The Unified Portal is a portal started for EPFO Services that are now available on the UMANG (Unified Mobile APP for New Governance). The EPFO Unified Portal 2023 is started for giving online Payments to all Government Employees in India. This portal is started for making the country paperless and can appeal to Claim PF Online for them. To avail all the Facilities the applicant has to Register themselves to Member Unified Portal. To register himself the applicant must have UAN Number in Member Unified Portal.
Unified Member Portal Details
|Name of Portal||Employment Provident Fund Organisation|
|Secondary Portal Name||EPFO Unified Portal|
|Portal Started by||Government of India|
|Portal Beneficiaries||Government Employees|
|Portal Main Motive||To give the provident fund to government workers|
|Portal Mobile App||Available|
|Portal Official Website||unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in|
EPFO Unified Member Portal Login 2023
The applicants who want to do Unified Portal Login can now log in by using their username and password. The applicants who want to Login Unified Portal can see the step-by-step information given below. The UAN Login and all other details are available on this page.
- Visit the official website of the portal.
- Fill in your username and password and click on the sign-in option.
- You will be logged in to your account successfully.
EPFO Unified Portal Member Passbook – Claim Status on UMANG App
The Applicants who want to see their passbook and want to Claim their Status on the unified Portal can now see all their details on the official website. Applicants can now see all their Passbook status on Unified Portal with all their details. The newly registered applicants will see their passbook after 6 hours of their registration. If any person wants to change any Credentials in the portal can also see the changes after 6 hours.
Unified Member Portal Registration
The applicants who want to sign up or make a new registration on Unified Portal can now do their new registration can now do it easily with the help of Unified Portal New Registration 2023. To Register on the portal, the applicants have to see the step by step information given below.
- Visit the official website of the portal.
- Click on the signup option given on the homepage.
- Fill the application form given on the homepage and fill in all the details which are necessary.
- Click on submit button given below.
- You will be registered on the portal.
- After 6 hours login into the portal by using your Username and Password.
- Your New Registration will be successful.
Unified Portal Employers Login at epfindia.gov.in
The applicants who want to do Unified Portal Employer Login for their accounts can now do the UAN Login. The step by step process is given below for UAN Login.
- Visit the official website of the Unified Portal.
- Click on the UAN Login option given on the homepage.
- This will redirect you to the new page named Member E-Seva portal.
- On that give your username and password and click on the login button.
- Click on the login button.
- You will be logged in to the Portal.
- On this page, you can also activate UAN on the homepage.
EPFO Unified Portal Mobile App Download
The EPFO Unified Portal Mobile App Download is available on the official website. The UMANG APP can be downloaded from the UMANG Official Website. The applicants can also download UMANG App by giving a missed call at 9718397183. The applicants can also download the Mobile Application from the play store. See step by step procedure given below.
- Visit the Play Store on your mobile phone.
- In the search bar write UMANG App and click on the search option.
- Click on the top result and click on the install button.
- The application will be successfully downloaded on your mobile phone.
- Now you can use UMANG Mobile App on your phone.
EPFO Unified Member Portal Forgot Password – Reset Password
The applicants who want to recover their EPFO Forgot Password can now reset their password by the given details below.
- Visit the official website of the EPFO Unified Portal.
- Click on Login Button.
- On the login page click on the Forgot password option.
- Fill your Email ID and click on submit button.
- Take the password from your email id and fill it on the page.
- Click on submit button.
- Your EPFO Password will be recovered successfully.
Official Website – Click Here
If you have any questions or problems regarding the portal then please comment in the comment box. For more updates visit Helplineportal.in.