Float Festival Tirumala Tickets Booking 2023 is now officially started. Like every year, this year also this festival is being celebrated during Phalgun Purnima. It has been decided to celebrate the festival in the month of Chaitra March. You can now complete your Float Festival Tirumala Tickets booking process through the official portal. Abhishekam tickets in Tirumala If their citizens want to book tickets to participate, then today we will provide you complete information about Tirumala abhishekam, ticket booking, fee, time, date etc. through the details given below.
Float Festival Tirumala Tickets 2023
You can now book tickets for the Float Festival Tirumala 2023 being organized for the citizens. So let us know how is the process of booking tickets? This festival is organized for 5 days under Tirupati Tirumala Balaji Temple. And worship is done every day. Float Festival Tirumala 2023 is considered to be the most popular among the famous festivals that take place every year. You will be able to book tickets only after knowing Float Festival Tirumala Ticket Price. Below is the direct link to do Float Festival Tirumala Ticket Online Booking.
Abhishekam tickets in Tirumala
Under this festival being organized, a ride of Ram Sita will be taken out in an attractive form. To see which every huge crowd is seen, due to this the ticket booking process has been done online since the year 2023. Those who want to enjoy this festival in Tirumala Tirupati can apply for the tickets as per the timings of the Annual Flute Festival 2023.
Tirumala Abhishekam Ticket Cost
Float Festival Tirumala 2023 Dates & Timing
If you also want to book tickets for Float Festival Tirumala 2023, now this facility is available through the official website. You will need to know Float Festival Tirumala 2023 Dates & Timing to book tickets. Float Festival Tirumala 2023 Dates have been decided. The event is being started on March 3, 2023, and will end on March 7, 2023. The time for the event has been fixed from 6 am to 5 pm.
Complete Schedule of 5 Days of Float Festival Tirumala 2023
- Lord Rama will be accompanied by Sita and Lakshmana and on the first day a Swami will be taken out for a celestial ride in Pushkarini.
- Sri Malayalam Swamy is taken along for the ride with Sridevi and Bhudevi.
- Lord Shri Krishna and Rukmini are worshipped and on the second day, they are taken out for a boat ride.
- The remaining 3 days begin with Trayodashi and end with the full moon.
- On the last day of the float, the festival idols are taken out for a pleasure ride on a decorative boat.
Float Festival Tirumala Ticket Online Booking @ www.tirumala.org
- Visit the official website of Float Festival Tirumala.
- Click on the option of online booking.
- Enter the details like venue, date, time etc. under the form displayed on the new page.
- Pay the ticket fee.
- Click on the Book Now button given below.
- Now your ticket booking process is successfully completed.