The government of Haryana has started a new yojana for the girls of Haryana. This yojana is named Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Scheme and Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2021.The yojana is started by the Haryana child development department and will help the girls by giving a fund for their marriage. Now the Haryana government will give Rs 51000 rupees to the labours daughter on the occasion of her marriage. According to the Haryana Labour Kanyadan Yojana, the labour families have difficulties in the wedding of their daughters so the government has started the Kanyadan Yojana to help them. In this article, we will tell you about the Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Dhara ((22)(1)(h)), Apply Online Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Procedure at Official Website hrylabour.gov.in.
- Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2021 – Apply Online Registration Form
- Objective of Haryana Kanyadan Yojana[Shaadi Shagun Scheme]
- Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Benefits
- Haryana Labour Kanyadan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Haryana Kanyadan Yojana [Shaadi Shagun Scheme] Application Process
- Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Documents Required
- Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Online Registration Process
- Haryana Kanyadan Yojana (Shadi Shagun Scheme) Apply Online
- Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2021 Customer Care Helpline Number
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2021 – Apply Online Registration Form
The Haryana Government has started a new scheme named Haryana Labour Kanyadan Yojana. The yojana is started for the girls of Haryana to help them at their wedding. The Haryana government will give Rs 51000 rupees on the labours daughter marriage. Many Labour Families will face difficulties in their daughters’ wedding so the government will give fifty-one thousand rupees per daughter wedding in Haryana. See all the details given below.
Kanyadan Yojana Haryana ((22)(1)(h))Overview
|Name of yojana||Haryana Labour Kanyadan Yojana|
|Yojana started by||Haryana Government|
|Yojana Beneficiaries||The Girls of Haryana|
|Yojana Mode||Online/Offline Mode|
|Yojana Objective||To give a fund of Rs 51000 to per girl|
|Yojana Official Website||hrylabour.gov.in|
Objective of Haryana Kanyadan Yojana[Shaadi Shagun Scheme]
The main objective of the yojana is to give Rs 51000 on the occasion of the daughter’s marriage. The government is giving support to labour families for doing the marriage of their daughters. In this yojana, money is only given to three daughters. After the third daughter, no money is given by the government. According to the Kanyadan Yojana Haryana, the applicants can apply online for the scheme for taking the Benefits of this Kanyadan Scheme Haryana.
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Benefits
The benefits of Kanyadan Yojana are given below. See the benefits of this yojana before applying online for the yojana.
- The daughter will get 51000 rupees as a gift from the government.
- The money will be transferred to the bank account.
- The money will be given by the government after the weeding of the girl.
- The marriage certificate is mandatory for the benefit.
- For the arrangement of the wedding, the government will also give Rs 50000 for the best wedding.
Haryana Labour Kanyadan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The applicants who want to see the Haryana Kanyadan yojana Eligibility Criteria can now see the Eligibility Criteria by the given information in steps.
- The applicant must be from Haryana.
- The applicant must have Marrige Certifiacte.
- Applicant must be from BPL Category or from Labour Family.
- The applicant has not taken any help from another department certificate is required for taking benefit.
- The registered labour has been registered from one year old is eligible.
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana [Shaadi Shagun Scheme] Application Process
The Application Process for Haryana Kanyadan Yojana is given below. The applicants can see the application process by the given steps below.
- The applicants have to visit the official website.
- Applicants have to do Online Registration from the official website.
- After new Registration Click on Apply Online.
- After filling in all the details in the application form submit it and end your apply online form.
- After this, you have completed the Application Process of Kanyadan Yojana Haryana.
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Documents Required
The Documents Required under the Shadi Shagun Scheme are available below. See the documents before applying online to fill safe Application Form.
- Adhaar card
- Identification Certificate
- Father Identification details
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Marriage Certificate
- Labour department certificate
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Online Registration Process
The registration process for Kanyadan Yojana Haryana Details is given below. See them do Online Registration.
- Visit the Oficial website of the Yojana.
- Click on the Register option given on the homepage.
- Fill in all the details in the Application form.
- Upload it to the official website.
- Click on submit button and you will be registered successfully.
- In this way your registration is successful.
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana (Shadi Shagun Scheme) Apply Online
The applicants who want to Apply Online for Shadi Shagun Scheme can now apply Online by the given details below. By the given steps below the applicants can apply online.
- Visit the official website of the yojana.
- Click on Apply Online Option given on the official Homepage.
- Fill in the details which are mandatory.
- Click on submit form option.
- You will be successfully registered for the yojana and now you are eligible for the fund given by the government.
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2021 Customer Care Helpline Number
The applicants who want to contact the customer care helpline of Kanyadan Yojana Haryana can now see the helpline numbers list given below. If you have any query from taking the benefit of this scheme you can call on the helpline number and take the answers of the query.
Head Office: 0172-2701373
Toll-Free No. : 1800-180-4818
ALC Head Office: 0172-2971059
HBOCW Board: 0172-2575300
ALC NCR: 0124-2322148
Haryana Labour Welfare Board: 0172-2560226
Office address:- Bays No. 29-30 (Pocket-II), Sector-04
Panchkula (Haryana) -134112
SARAL Helpline: 1800-200-0023
Toll-Free No. For HBOCW Board: 1800-180-2129
(टोल फ्री नंबर HBOCW बोर्ड के लिए)
Official Website – Click Here