PEARL REGISTRATION KERALA GOV IN, WWW.KERALA REGISTRATION.GOV.IN/PEARL PUBLIC, Encumbrance Certificate, Download, Registration Department Of Kerala – Check Status, Contact Number, PDF Form at Official Website.
Kerala Official Department has made a new Portal named as Kerala Registration Department and it is one of the oldest portals in the state. The portal can be accessed at keralaregistration.gov.in and all citizens can access the details available on the online portal. The Kerala Registration Department is the oldest department in the state and it touches citizens at all levels for some time.
- Pearl Registration Kerala Gov in Encumbrance Certificate Download
- Kerala Registration Department PDF Download
- Kerala Registration Department Encumbrance Certificate Download
- www.keralaregistration.gov.in/Pearl Public
- Kerala Registration Department Encumbrance Certificate Status
- Kerala Registration Department Contact Number
Pearl Registration Kerala Gov in Encumbrance Certificate Download
The Kerala government has implemented this portal for the citizens of the Kerala state. The objective Kerala Registration Department Online Portal is to provide online proof of the genuineness of the availability of the documents and afford publicity to the transaction. This portal helps the citizens to prevent fraud, gives a facility for ascertaining the properties that have already been transacted or made and will give the security of title deeds and the facility of providing titles in case the original deeds are lost or destroyed.
Kerala Registration Department is the third-largest source of revenue for the state exchequer and the first two are sales tax and excise. Registration law governs and checks the documents rather than the transactions of the citizens. The portal is beneficial for all the citizens of Kerala and all the applicable candidates can avail the benefits of this portal easily. Check all the details given below to know more details about it.
Kerala Registration Department PDF Download
The Kerala Registration Department Encumbrance Certificate Contains all the transactions list registered online relating to a particular property for a fixed time period. The certificate helps to know the proper entitlement of particular property detail updated by you. The candidates who are willing to Download Kerala Registration Department Encumbrance Certificate can now avail their certificates.
Kerala Registration Department Encumbrance Certificate Download
with the help of an online portal run by the Kerala government. The portal will give you your encumbrance certificate and you can use it in the future for your needs. We have given the steps below for downloading the encumbrance certificate of the Kerala registration department and by following them you can download the certificate easily.
- Visit the Registration Department Official Website @ www.keralaregistration.gov.in.
- Select the Online Applications option is given on the homepage.
- Select the Submit EC Application option from the Certificate Menu.
- Fill the mandatory details in the Application Form.
- If one or more than one Survey or Subdivision number is to be entered then save the survey or subdivision with each survey/subdivision number.
- Select the unit according to the area of your property. For example – (FPS – Foot, Pound Second, MKS – Metre Kilogram, Second)
- If you want to get priority select the option given on the page.
- For the priority set application, double the rate of the normal fee has
to be paid by the applicant.
- Submit the application form on the page.
- Once the application is submitted then it will not be edited.
- The applicant will be informed with the help of an SMS sent to your registered mobile number.
The Kerala Registration Department has made this new portal for giving all the details of properties to the citizens. So the people who want to know the property details and all other options at one place can visit www.Kerala registration.gov.in/pearl public. The Kerala registration department has made a unique portal to consume all the details from one place and to know more the candidates can visit the portal by the link given below and can gather all details about their property.
Kerala Registration Department Encumbrance Certificate Status
The applicants who have applied for the encumbrance certificate can now check their encumbrance certificate status and can know all the details about the certificate. The candidates can avail all their benefits after taking the encumbrance certificate. So now the candidates who want to check encumbrance certificate status can check it by checking the given steps below.
- Visit the Kerala Registration Official website @ keralaregistration.gov.in.
- Now click on Check Application Status Option given on the homepage.
- Now fill your certificate number in the given fields.
- Now click on the Check status option given below.
- Now you can check the status of your certificate.
Kerala Registration Department Contact Number
Candidates who are facing any type of problem or have any type of question regarding their certificate or any other problem they have faced then they can call on the helpline number given below. The contact numbers and Whatsapp numbers are given below you can call on the numbers during office time for a proper response.
Whatsapp Number – 8547344357
Customer Contact Number – 0471-2472118, 2472110
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Updates Visit||Helplineportal.in|
|For Latest Updates Join||Telegram Group|
If you have any questions or problems regarding the article then please comment in the comment box. We will reply to you shortly.