How to Link Pan Card With Adhaar Card – Check your Application Status of Income Tax E-Filling Department to link with Adhaar Online by Mobile Number. Check Your PAN Status and Link Adhaar Card on Official Website.
What is Pan Card
A pan Card is a permanent account number that is used for the tax filling in the income tax department and it is one of the most useful documents used in the tax filling. A pan is the most valuable document used for the tax return files and using money in their bank accounts. The income tax department is made it mandatory to link the Adhaar card with Pan Card to use money above 50,000 in the bank accounts.
Pan Adhaar Link Online Status
The income tax department has started to Link Pan Card with Adhaar Card and this is mandatory for all people to link their pan card with Adhaar card. With the help of attaching a pan card with your Adhaar, one can easily fill the tax return files in an easy way and can easily manage his/her taxes price. so in this article, we will tell you how you can link your Pan card with your Adhaar card.
Benefits of Pan Card – Link PAN with Adhaar Card
There are benefits of Pan Card and that will be given below.
- Tax deduction
- selling or buying the property
- claim income tax refund
- IT return filing service
- use as an identification proof
- To open a demate account
Pan Card With Adhaar Link Overview
|Article Motive||Pan card with Adhaar card|
|Article Benefit||To Link Pan Card With Adhaar Card|
|Pan card official website||www.incometaxindia.gov.in|
|Pan card correction link||www.thepancard.com|
Link Pan With Adhaar Card Documents Required
The Documents which are mandatory at the time of pan registration with Adhaar are given below.
- Adhaar Card
- Registered mobile number
- Pan card number
- Form 49AA if using offline mode for pan verification
Steps to Link Pan Card With Adhaar Card – Incometaxindiaefiling Link Aadhar card
1. Linking pan card with Adhaar card through income tax website
- Open the E-Filling official Website online on your computer.
- Fill all the details like your pan number, Adhaar number and Captcha code carefully and click on submit button.
- Your pan will be added to your Adhaar in the working days and a notification will be sent on your mobile number.
2. Linking Pan Card With Adhaar Card Via Sending SMS
- You can link your pan by sending an SMS to the income tax filling department.
- send an SMS [ UIDPAN Adhaar Number – PAN Number ] to 567678 or 56161 by the registered mobile number.
- You will receive a text message on your mobile number.
3. Linking Pan Card by Filling Offline form
- Go to the nearest Emitra or bank and take a pan filling form.
- fill all the necessary details in the form.
- Submit it to the nearest bank or Emitra.
- Your form will be accepted successfully.
Official website – Click Here
If you have any type of question or problem in Linking PAN Card with Adhaar Card then you can comment in the comment box given below. We will reply to you shortly. For more updates visit Helplineportal.in.