mahacovid19relief.in Login, Registration, Sign In, Apply Online Application Form, Application Status, Documents Required, Approval List For Financial Help For Covid-19 Patients In Maharashtra For Covid 19 Relief Fund. कोरोनामुळे मृत्यू ऑनलाईन फॉर्म 50 हजार रुपये Details at mh covid 19 relief. in and महाराष्ट्र कोविड 19 मदत रु. 50000.
maha covid 19 relief. in Login, Registration – Maharashtra is a state where the covid pandemic affected lots of peoples life. Maharashtra is one of the states affected by the COVID and it has made it effective for more than 66.50 lakh citizens life. Maharashtra is a common state where the people have suffered a lot from Covid and due to this many peoples have lost their life. Now in the coming days also the corona pandemic is running so fast and affecting peoples life regularly.
The Maharashtra government has taken many sites to save the life of citizens by making a lockdown in the state and by making all their ways to stop this pandemic. Now the Maharashtra government is mulling to give a Covid Relief Fund to the families of the people who have been affected by the Covid Virus. The government of Maharashtra has announced Rs 50000 covid fund for all those families who have been affected by the Corona Virus Disease.
This Disease has made many families live alone and loosed many peoples lives in a very short time. The Government is giving Financial help for covid-19 patients in Maharashtra. All the cities that come under the Maharashtra state are suffering a lot and due to this, the government has passed a fund for them and you can avail the details at maha covid 19 relief. in. The Maharashtra government has also made a new portal for giving Maharashtra Covid 19 Relief Fund and can be accessed at maha covid 19 relief.in.
The New Variant Of Corona Named as Omicron Virus has entered India and according to the official news, there are two cases found in the country. This virus is also the same as covid 19 and will affect the human being body fastly. The Portal is only made for giving the Covid Relief to the Citizens of Maharashtra. In this article, we will tell you about mahacovid19relief.in Login, Registration, Sign In, Application Form, Documents Required, NDMA Guidelines details can be checked by this page.
- maha covid 19 relief.in Login, Registration, Sign In, Documents Required for Maharashtra Covid 19 Relief Fund – कोरोनामुळे मृत्यू ऑनलाईन फॉर्म 50 हजार रुपये at mhcovid19relief.in
- महा कोविड 19 रिलीफ – महाराष्ट्र कोविड रिलीफ फंड [Ex Gratia Assistance Orders]
- maha covid 19 relief.in Login
- mahacovid19relief.in Registration at mh covid 19 relief.in Apply Online, Application Form
- mahacovid19relief.in Documents Required For Mh Covid 19 Relief Fund – कोरोनामुळे मृत्यू ऑनलाईन फॉर्म 50 हजार रुपये
- mahacovid19relief.in Applications Approved
- Covid Death Compensation Online Application Form
- maha covid 19 relief.in Application Status Check
maha covid 19 relief.in Login, Registration, Sign In, Documents Required for Maharashtra Covid 19 Relief Fund – कोरोनामुळे मृत्यू ऑनलाईन फॉर्म 50 हजार रुपये at mhcovid19relief.in
mahacovid19relief.in Registration are started by the Maharashtra officials and as the official news, the government has allotted an amount of Rs 50,000 as a Maharashtra Covid Relief Fund for all the families affected by the COVID. The families can visit the Maharashtra Covid Relief Fund Portal and can do mahacovid19relief.in Registration to take the amount of relief.
The government is giving this fund as ex gratia for the families of those affected by the Covid-19 pandemic running in the state. Many people who have loosed their family members can take this fund. The government of Maharashtra is strung to help the people by allowing this fund. As the reports of ANI, the minister of Maharashtra named Nawab Malik has made this announcement and the supreme court has also given the orders to pass this find.
The Fund will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank account and a new computer system has been developed to provide the services with the help of Adhaar Numbers. The close relatives of the affected person are funded by the government and they can take this fund directly into the bank accounts. As the death expenditure is rising in the state regularly the covid 19 prevention has been done by the government and allotted this fund to the families. The applicants can explore more details at mhcovid19relief.in or scroll down to know more details about it.
Omicron Virus Symptoms – New Cases of Covid 19 In India
Har Ghar Dastak Campaign – Home to Home Vaccination
maha covid 19 relief. in महाराष्ट्र कोविड 19 मदत रु. 50000
कोविड आजाराने मृत्युमुखी पडलेल्या नागरिकांच्या जवळच्या नातेवाईकांना रु.ची आर्थिक मदत मिळणार आहे. 50,000/- ज्यासाठी अनिवार्य कागदपत्रांसह ई-अर्ज सादर केला जाऊ शकतो. अधिक तपशीलांसाठी, उमेदवार राज्य सरकारने प्रदान केलेल्या वेबसाइटवर लॉग इन करू शकतात आणि महा कोविड 19 रिलीफ येथे उपलब्ध अर्ज भरू शकतात. मध्ये
महा कोविड 19 रिलीफ – महाराष्ट्र कोविड रिलीफ फंड [Ex Gratia Assistance Orders]
निणणयािुसार कोव्हिड-19 या आजारामुळे निधि पावलेल्या हयक्तीच्या निकटिातेवाईकास सिाय्य प्रदाि करणेबाबत वर िमूद नदिाांक 11 सप्टेंबर 2022 च्या पनरपत्रकान्वयेराष्ट्रीय आपत्ती हयवस्थापि प्रानधकरणािेसनवस्तर मागणदशणक सूचिा निगणनमत के ल्या आिेत. तसेच मा. सवोच्च न्यायालयािे रोजी सनवस्तर आदेश निगणनमत के लेआिेत. राज्य शासिािे, मिसूल व वि नवभागाकडूि नदल्या जाणाऱ्या मदतीची रक्कम लाथार्थ्यांच्या थेट बँक खात्यात जमा िोण्याकनरता योजिा आखली आिे. त्यािुसार लाभार्थ्यांिा सिाय्य प्रदाि करणेसाठी सांगणकीय प्रणाली नवकनसत करण्यात येत असूि त्यािुसार आधार क्रमाांकाद्वारे ओळख पटवूि लाथार्थ्याच्या बँक खात्यामध्येसिाय्याची / मदतीची रक्कम थेट जमा करण्यात येणार आिे. यास्तव, राज्यातील कोव्हिड-19 या आजारामुळेनिधि पावलेल्या हयक्तीच्या निकट िातेवाईकास सािुग्रि सिाय्य प्रदाि करणेबाबत आदेश निगणनमत करण्याची बाब शासिाच्या नवचाराधीि िोती.
My Lab Coviself App – Check Corona Virus Positive or Negative at Home
mahacovid19relief.in Maharashtra [mh]Covid 19 Relief Fund Overview
|Name of the Portal||Maharashtra Covid 19 Relief Fund|
|Portal Made by||Government of Maharashtra|
|Portal Beneficiaries||The families affected due to COVID|
|Portal Main Motive||To give a helping amount of Rs 50000 to the covid affected family|
|Portal Amount Given||Rs. 50000|
|The amount is given in||Directly Family Bank Accounts|
|Portal Registration Mode||Online Mode|
|Portal Registration By||Mobile Number|
|Portal Login Facility||Available|
|Maharastra Universal Travel Pass||Maharashtra Universal Travel Pass|
|Covid Checkup At Home||My Lab Coviself App|
maha covid 19 relief.in Login
The candidates who want to gain the Maharashtra Covid 19 Relief Fund can access it at the online portal address mahacovid19relief.in. The portal will give you the facility of logging in using the mobile number you have given during registration. The steps to do mahacovid19relief.in Login are given below you can easily make Maharashtra Covid 19 Relief Portal Login by following them.
- Visit the Official Website of Maharashtra Covid Relief Fund @ mahacovid19relief.in or maha covid 19 relief. in.
- Now at the homepage fill the mobile number in the given field.
- Now click on the “Login” button given below.
- Now you will be logged in and you can check all the details about your fund.
- Only the Registered mobile numbers will be allowed to do the Login Process.
mahacovid19relief.in Registration at mh covid 19 relief.in Apply Online, Application Form
The candidates who are willing to do mahacovid19relief.in Registration can avail their registration process on the online portal made by the Maharashtra government. Only the covid affected families are eligible to do registration on this portal. The candidates must have a mobile number to do the registration. The candidates who want to do their New Registration can see the steps given below and by following them they can make their registration successful.
- Visit the Maharashtra Covid Fund Relief Portal Official Website @ mahacovid19relief.in.
- Now click on the Registration/ Sign In Button given on the top corner of the homepage.
- Now fill your mobile number in the given field.
- Now an OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Fill the OTP in the field for the next step.
- Now fill all the mandatory details like your Name and Adhaar Card Number and all other details.
- Click on the Registration Option given below.
- Now your registration is successful.
mahacovid19relief.in Documents Required For Mh Covid 19 Relief Fund – कोरोनामुळे मृत्यू ऑनलाईन फॉर्म 50 हजार रुपये
The Documents Required under the Registration for the fund are detailed below. The candidates who are willing to take this fund have to take these documents made ready and then they can do their registration easily. The candidates who do have not the mandatory documents will not be able to take this fund. Check the mahacovid19relief.in Documents Required given below.
- Adhaar Card Photocopy [PDF, JPeg Formate]
- Adhaar Card Photocopy of Deceased Person [PDF, JPG Formate]
- Medical Certificate For the cause of death
- Adhaar Liked Banked Account Number of Applicant
- Death Certificate of the Deceased Person
- Cancelled Cheque of the applicant
- RT-PCR Report Copy or CT Scan Copy, or any medical certificate
- All these documents will be in PDF or JPEG format.
mahacovid19relief.in Applications Approved
The Candidates who have registered on this portal for the Covid Relief Fund Maharashtra can check their approval details on this online portal. After walking from the registration process and after submitting all the mandatory documents the candidates have to wait for the approval given by the government.
The approval will be given after the investigation of that application form and after checking all the documents of the applicant. After giving approval the name of applicants will be shown in the Approval List. To know more follow the given steps below.
- Visit the official website of Maha covid 19 Relief Fund @ mahacovid19relief.in.
- Now click on the Approval option given on the homepage.
- Now The name of the deceased person and all its details will be shown to you.
- You can check all the details on the page.
Covid Death Compensation Online Application Form
Maharashtra is one of the states where the covid is rising day by day and due to this many peoples have been died. In this crisis, many peoples life is lost and it is a dangerous virus that compiles and affects the body in a slow way. As we all know many citizens have loosed their lives and now their families have no way and no income source to run their families and lives.
So the government of Maharashtra has given a Covid Death Compensation Online Application Form for all the families affected by the Covid. In the Covid Death Compensation Application Form, the applicants have to fill all the details and have to submit the details online on the official portal which can be accessed at Maha Covid 19 Relief. in. This portal will accept your form and you can check all the details there.
maha covid 19 relief.in Application Status Check
The candidates can avail maha covid 19 relief.in Application Status Check facility given on the online portal started by the government. The candidates who want to check that their application form is in which stage can check their application status by following the given details below.
- Visit the Maharastra Corona Relief Official website @ maha covid 19 relief. in.
- Now click on the login button given on the homepage.
- Now fill the mobile number.
- Now fill the OTP sent to your mobile number.
- After login click on the Application Status option given on the homepage.
- Now your application status will be shown to you.
Maha Covid 19 Relief.in Helpline Number
The candidates who are facing any problem and want an exact solution can visit Helpline numbers of Maha Covid 19 Relief Portal. The helpline numbers will be available at the official time and at that time you can take your solution by the officials. Check the details below.
Relief and Rehabilitation department, 14th Floor, New Administrative Building, Madam Cama Road, Mumbai – 400001 or e-mail us at [email protected]
For any Queries Email on – [email protected]
Official Website – Click Here
Also, Check – Universal Travel Pass Maharashtra
Omicron Virus Covid 19 Variant Symptoms – New Cases of Covid In India
Some FAQ’S About Maha covid 19 Relief. in Covid Assistance Apply Online
1. What is Maha Covid 19 Relief in Maharashtra?
The Covid 19 Relief in Maharashtra is a fund allotted by the Maharashtra government for the people who have been affected by the coronavirus.
2. In which way the Maha Covid 19 Relief Fund will be given?
The government of Maharashtra will send the money directly to their beneficiary family bank account.
3. What is the Eligibility Criteria for Maha Covid 19 Relief Fund?
The eligibility Criteria is the documents of the covid victim and the documents of the family member who is closer to him.
4. How much time is taken for Maha Covid 19 Relief Application Approval?
The Maha Covid 19 Relief Application Approval will be given by the government after checking all the documents and reports of the covid victim.
5. How much amount will be given in Maha Covid 19 Relief?
The government will give Rs 50000 to each covid victim for helping their family.
6. Can we apply for Maha Covid 19 Relief Online?
Yes, you can apply for Maha Covid 19 Relief by the online portal made by the Maharashtra government and you can directly visit mahacovid19relief.in for applying online.
If you have any questions or problems regarding the portal then please comment in the comment box given below. We will reply to you shortly. For more updates visit Helplineportal.in.