Manav Garima Yojana Online Form 2021 – Apply Online, Application Form PDF Download, Application Status, List, Last Date, Application Procedure & Documents Required with Benefits at Official Website.
Manav Garima Yojana is a yojana started by the Gujarat government to help the poor people of scheduled caste people of Gujarat. The yojana is beneficial for all the scheduled caste peoples of Gujarat who are poor and want a helping hand from the government. The Gujarat chief minister Mr Vijay Rupani has announced the Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana and said that this yojana will help all the scheduled cast, OBC, General category people of the state. The government is working day by day to maintain the poverty line and to make it down in the coming days. In this article, we will tell you about the Manav Garima Yojana, Apply Online, Application Form PDF so read the whole article carefully.
The Gujarat government has started this yojana and taken a good step for helping the people of Gujarat to make they came up from the poverty line. The chief minister of Gujarat has announced the scheme and made the people aware to give Rs 4000 monthly as they are applicable with the scheme. In this yojana, the people of Gujarat can do self-employment by doing new business in the market. The government has taken this step to make the poverty line down and to make the economic conditions good for the state. Applicants can apply online and offline for the scheme easily and can take the benefit of the yojana.
|Name of the yojana||Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana|
|Yojana Started By||Chief Minister Mr Vijay Rupani|
|Yojana Mode||Online/ Offline mode|
|Yojana Applicable in||Gujarat State|
|Yojana Started for||For helping the poor people of Gujarat|
|Yojana Official Website||sje.gujarat.gov.in|
The applicants who want to download the Manav Garima Yojana Application Form can now download the application for offline and online use. Applicants who want to apply online for Manav Garima Yojana 2021 have to fill the application form for applying online for this scheme. So to download the application form for the scheme see the given details below and download the application form.
- Visit the Manav Garima Yojana Official Website.
- Click on the”Application Form PDF” Option given on the homepage.
- Click on the download button.
- Now the application form will be downloaded to your computer memory.
- You can take a printout of this form and fill it.
The documents required under this yojana are given below see them and maintain your documents before applying online for the yojana.
- Adhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Bank Details
- BPL Certificate
- Voter ID
- Residential Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Income Certificate
- College ID Proof
- SC Caste Certificate
Applicants who want to apply online for the scheme can now apply online by seeing the step by step details given below. By step by step information, you can successfully apply online for the scheme.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “Register Yourself” option given on the homepage.
- Now the registration form will be opened on the screen. Fill the registration form with your Name, DOB, Adhaar Number and all other details.
- Click on the Register button.
- You will be registered successfully and you will be redirected to the homepage.
- Now login with your username and password and fill the captcha code.
- Click on the login button.
- Click o update profile and select the “Manav Garima Yojana” option.
- Fill all the details and apply for the scheme.
To check the application status of the yojana see the given details below and check your application status.
- Visit the official website of the yojana.
- On the official website click on the “Application Status” option given on the official page.
- Enter your application number and application date in the place.
- Click on the view option.
- Your application status will be on the screen.
|Official Website||Click Here|
If you are facing any problem in applying online then please comment in the comment box. We will reply to you shortly. For more updates visit Helplineportal.in