Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme Portal Casual Leave Application Form 2024 Apply Online, matripitrivandana.assam.gov.in Login Registration, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria Details.
Matri Pitri Vandana Portal has been started by the Assam government. The Assam government has taken important steps towards making the state better and created a new scheme named Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme 2024. In the scheme, the government aims to provide Casual leave to all Government ministers, MLAs, and State Government Employees of the state. The government is taking action on all important discussions and today we are going to provide whole details about Matri Pitri Vandana Yojana Leave Apply and Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme Online Registration Eligibility Criteria and How to Login. Read the details below.
Matri Pitri Vandana Portal 2024 @ matripitrivandana.assam.gov.in
The chief Minster of Assam Government Shri Hemanta Biswa has started the scheme named as Revolutionary Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme 2024. This scheme has been planned for all government ministers, State government employees, Mla,s of the Assam state. The government has also made a portal for this scheme named as Matri Pitri Vandana Portal. The scheme has aimed that ministers and government employees can spend quality time with their family members and parents.
Matri Pitri Vandana Portal Assam Govt 2024
So government employees can get Matri Pitri Vandana Special Casual Leave by applying online at the Matri Pitri Vanadana Portal made by the official authorities. The government has made the login and registration process opened to make the candidates registration. The Government of Assam has allowed the State Government employees engaged in essential services like Fire, Police and Emergency Services, Disaster Management, Health & Family Welfare, etc. and those who are involved in G20 Related work to avail the Special Casual leave to spend time with their Parents in Law and other Family Members. Get more details below.
matri pitri vandana.assam.gov.in Key Details
|Name of Scheme
|Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme 2024
|Matri Pitri Vandana Portal
|All Government Employees
|05 February 2024
|Chief Minister Shri Hemanta Biswa Ji
|To spend Quality Time with family members
|9-10 Febuary and 11-12 Febuary
|All State government employees of Assam state
Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Those Employees who take Special Leaves will have to Upload a Photo along with Parents, In-Laws, and Family Members on the Matri Pitri Vandana Portal.
- If anyone doesn’t Upload the Photo, His/her Casual leave will be deducted.
- Matri Pitri Vandana Yojana is only applicable to the Current Serving Government Employees of Assam.
Benefits of the Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme
- 2 Days of Special Casual Leave will be allowed to the State Government Employees.
- Fourth the Employees of the Departments may be allowed Special Casual leave to avail of the facility Each month So that Public work can be done smoothly.
- The Special Casual Leaves are in addition to the Normal Casual leaves, so there is no effect on the Normal Casual Leave.
- Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme allows Employees, ministers, and MLAs of the State to get special Casual leave for Spending time with their parents and family members.
Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme Login
Candidates who want to access the dashboard using the Matri Pitri Vandana Portal Login can follow the given steps below.
- Navigate to Assam Matri Pitri Scheme Official Website.
- Click on Login button accessed at the homepage.
- Fill your Username and Password in the given fields.
- Click on Login button shown below.
- Now you have logged in successfully.
Assam Matri Pitri Vandana Online Casual Leave Application Apply Online
Candidates who want to apply for Matri Pitri Vandana Online Casual Leave can follow the given steps below.
- Visit the Matri Pitri Vandana Yojana Official Website.
- Login using your username and password and go to the dashboard.
- Click on Apply For Leave button shown on the page.
- Fill up the Matri Pitri Vandana Leave Form with the correct details.
- Click on Generate button given below to make the leave application.
- Now your form has been filled successfully.
- Take a printout and get signed by the head of the department.
- After taking the leave, upload 2 original photographs of your family or parents on the portal.
Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme Registration 2024
Users who are new to the portal can complete their registration through the official portal. Check and follow the steps below.
- Access to Matri Pitri Yojana Official Portal.
- Click on New Registration button available on the homepage.
- Fill all the necessary details in the registration form like your name, address and all others.
- Click on Submit button given below.
- Now your registration has been completed successfully.
|Matri Pitri Vandana Online Casual Leave Application Link
|For more updates visit