[ ଓଡ଼ିଶା ଏକ ପୋର୍ଟାଲ୍ | ] Odisha One Portal Login MO Seva Kendra Apply Online, ULE/VLE Registration, Services List with Quick Pay Payment Services and Mobile App Download at odishaone.gov.in
The government of Odisha has started a new portal named Odisha One portal 2021. This portal holds the online services of all departments at a single-window portal. On this portal, the users can access all departments services at one time and also see the E-Governance services holding by the Odisha government. This portal is started by the Odisha government on 6th March 2021 to give help to all the citizens of Odisha. In this article, we will tell you about the Odisha One Portal 2021, Apply Online Services, Login, E-Governance Services, Mo Seva Kendra and Mobile App Download are available at odishaone.gov.in
- [ଓଡ଼ିଶା ଏକ ପୋର୍ଟାଲ୍ |] Odisha One Portal 2021 – Login & Registration with MO Seva Kendra at www.odishaone.gov.in
- Odisha One Portal Quick Pay – Login, Online Bill Payments Tax Renewal and OSRTC Login
- [ ଓଡ଼ିଶା ଏକ ପୋର୍ଟାଲ୍ |] Odisha One Mobile App Download – Unified Citizen Mobile App
- Odisha One Portal Apply Online [Sign Up] – New Registration at www.odishaone.gov.in
- Odisha One Portal Login – All Services In One Portal
- Odisha One Quick Pay Without Registration – Online Payments Without Registration
- Odisha One Portal MO Seva Kendra Services List at odishaone.gov.in
- Odisha One Portal MO Seva Kendra Apply Online
- Odisha One Portal ULE/VLE Registration 2021
- Odisha One Portal Helpline Number
[ଓଡ଼ିଶା ଏକ ପୋର୍ଟାଲ୍ |] Odisha One Portal 2021 – Login & Registration with MO Seva Kendra at www.odishaone.gov.in
The Odisha government has started a new online portal for the citizens of Odisha. The Odisha citizens can now see all the government services at one portal named Odisha one Portal Login 2021[ ଓଡ଼ିଶା ଏକ ପୋର୍ଟାଲ୍ |] This portal is started to give all department services in a single window by which the Odisha citizens can save their time and work well. The portal holds the government department services like the Agriculture and Farmers Department, Commerce and Transport and Cooperation department of Odisha. The department’s services will be given on this portal for the easy use of services at a single window.
Odisha One Portal Details Overview
|Name of Portal||Odisha One Portal|
|Portal Started by||Government of Odisha|
|Portal Objective||To give all government services in a single portal|
|Portal Applicable in||Odisha State|
|Portal Services||To give all Quick pay and Online Services in one portal|
|Portal Mode||Online Mode|
|Portal Mobile App||Available|
|Portal Official Website||www.odishaone.gov.in|
Odisha One Portal Quick Pay – Login, Online Bill Payments Tax Renewal and OSRTC Login
On this portal, the applicants of Odisha can quick pay Bill Payments and fill their taxes online. The Odisha One Portal gives you the authority to quickly pay all your bill payments and fill your income tax online by sitting home. This portal gives you these services for free for all. In this portal, the applicants can use all online services to Agriculture, Finance and industry services which you want to pay online. The Odisha One portal is one of the best portals where you can take all government services in one portal or website.
[ ଓଡ଼ିଶା ଏକ ପୋର୍ଟାଲ୍ |] Odisha One Mobile App Download – Unified Citizen Mobile App
The government of Odisha has also launched the Odisha One Mobile App which can be used in mobile phones to go digital and get all online services at your fingertips. This Mobile Application allows you to see all the data of Odisha One Portal on your Mobile Phones. With the help of this application, you can see and apply online for all the online services running on the Odisha One Portal. The applicants who want to Download the Mobile app can now download the application by writing Odisha One Mobile App Download on their Mobile phones. The steps for Odisha One Mobile App Download are given below. See the steps to download the Odisha One Mobile Application.
- Visit the google play store on your mobile phone.
- In the search bar type ”’ Odisha One’.
- On the top result click on the Install button.
- When the Odisha One Application will be installed on your mobile phone Click on Open.
- Now you can use the mobile app successfully.
- Log In the app and enjoy all E-Government services at one portal.
Odisha One Portal Apply Online [Sign Up] – New Registration at www.odishaone.gov.in
The applicants who want to do Odisha One New Registration or Apply Online can now do their Online registration by visiting the official website of One portal. The applicants have to fill in all the details when they do their New Registration On Odisha One Portal 2021. The details for the new Registration are given below. See them and do the Odisha One New Registration 2021.
- Visit the Official Website of the Odisha One Portal
- Click on the Sign Up option given on the upside of the portal.
- On the new Citizen Registration Form Fill in all your Registration Details Like your Name, E-Mail ID and all other details and click on the I Understood option.
- Click on the Next button.
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- Click on submit button.
- You will be successfully registered for the Odisha One Portal.
- A Text message will be sent to you for your successful registration after your verification.
Odisha One Portal Login – All Services In One Portal
The applicants who want to Odisha One Portal Login can now log in to the Odisha one portal. The applicants have to do Online registration for the Odisha One Portal Login 2021. The applicants who want to log in to the portal have to visit the official website of the portal. See the steps given below to do Odisha One Portal Login.
- Visit the official website of Odisha One Portal 2021.
- Click on the Sign In option given on the top screen.
- Fill in your username and password in the boxes and fill in the captcha code.
- Click on Login Button.
- You will be Logged in successfully and you can ow use the E-services of Odisha One Portal.
Odisha One Quick Pay Without Registration – Online Payments Without Registration
The applicants who want to do Odisha One Quick Pay Without Registration can now pay easily without registration. The steps to pay without registration are given below. See them for paying without registration in the Odisha One portal.
- Click on the Sign-in Option Given on the top bar.
- On the signup page click on the Quick pay option given below.
- Fill in your service and service provider with all details.
- Click on submit button.
- Your transaction will be done successfully and a text message will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Odisha One Portal MO Seva Kendra Services List at odishaone.gov.in
The citizens who want to see the MO Seva Kendra Services List can now see their services list in a detailed view at the official website. The services list is available on the official website and all the citizens of Odisha can see the services listed on that page. So the citizens who want to Login and do registration can see the details on this page.
Odisha One Portal MO Seva Kendra Apply Online
The MO Seva Kendra is a New E-Governance server that gives you all online services like E -Mitra. On this portal, the applicants can find all the citizen Facilities for their use. The applicants can do Odisha One Portal MO Seva Kendra Apply Online the MO Seva Kendra is available on the Odisha One Portal and you can now apply online for the Online Registration. Applicants can do the online registration for MO Seva Kendra at the official Website and can start using the citizen services on their mobile phones and computers.
Odisha One Portal ULE/VLE Registration 2021
The Applicants who want to do the Odisha One Portal ULE/VLE Registration can now do the login on the official portal. The applicants who want to do can now see the steps given below for login in ULE/VLE Portal.
- Visit the official website of the portal.
- Click on the ULE/VLE Login option given on the homepage.
- Enter your username and password in the boxes.
- Click on the login option.
- You will be Logged in to the ULE/VLE Login.
Odisha One Portal Helpline Number
The applicants who want to know the Odisha One Portal Helpline Number can ow see all the helpline numbers on the page. The helpline numbers are given by the government to solve any problem facing by the applicants of Odisha. The helpline numbers are given below.
N-1/7-D, Acharya Vihar
P.O.- RRL, Bhubaneswar – 751013
Helpline Number – 1800-34567-70/155335
Some Faq’s About Odisha One Portal
1. How to pay online on Odisha One Portal?
The applicants can pay online by going on the Quickpay option given on the portal. By entering only the mobile number the applicant can pay online or he/she can pay by debit and credit card also. The payment receipt will also be given to the applicant.
2. How to pay in Quick Pay in Odisha One Portal?
The applicants who want to Quick pay on the portal can click on the Quick pay without registration option and by selecting the service and department He /She can pay online without registration on the portal.
3. How to do Odisha One Portal Login?
The people who want to do Odisha One Portal Login have to visit the official website by the given link and click on the login button. By using the username and password they can Login Odisha One Portal easily.
Official Website – Click Here
Also Check – Odisha Teacher Transfer Portal
Odishan One Portal Login – Click Here
Odisha One Mobile App – Click Here
If you are facing any difficulty or you have any questions regarding the portal then comment it into the comment box. For more updates visit Helplineportal.in