[delhi.gov.in] Online Driving License Renewal Delhi 2022 – Apply Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria Documents Required Appointment Test and Validity Mobile App Download.
The Transportation Department of Delhi has started the Online Driving License Renewal Delhi. To drive a vehicle in Delhi the persons have to do the Driving License Renewal Online. All the persons who will drive a vehicle in any corner of India have to renew their driving license for two years and like this Delhi transportation Department has also started the Online Driving License Renewal for all the Delhi peoples. All the people who want to Renew their Driving licenses Delhi can read the details given below. In this article we will tell you about the Online Driving License Renewal Delhi, Apply Online, Eligibility, Fees, Validity and Office Locations are available on the page.
Delhi Online Driving License Renewal Documents Required
The Documents Required under the Online License Renewal will be given below so the applicants who are going to renew their license online can see the given details below.
- Adhaar card
- 2 Passport size photos
- Driving License
- NOC[No Objection Certificate]
- Age Proof
- Application Form no. 9
Online Driving License Renewal Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Online Driving License Renewal will be given below. The eligible persons can renew their driving license by going on the online portal. See the given details given below.
- The application will not be late for more than one month from the date of the expiry date of your license.
- If your application will be late for one month then the extra charges will be given by you.
- If your application form is late like 5 years have to take a fresh license or have to go to documentaries.
- The eligible applicants can renew their licenses.
Online Driving License Renewal Application Form Download
The applicants who want to renew their application form have to take application form no. 9 and they have to fill it and have to submit it to the RTO Office. So the applicants who want to download the form can now download the application form by the given link below the page. This form is essential to apply online for driving license renewal in Delhi. The application form will also be given on the official website of the transportation department which is used for the driving license renewal. The steps to download the application form from the official website will be given below.
- Visit the official website of the transportation department.
- Click on Delhi and select your state from where you want your license renewal.
- Select the respective RTO where the vehicle will be registered and click on submit.
- Click on Download Forms and click on Print Application Form.
- Click on submit and your application form printout will be given to you.
New Delhi Online Driving License Renewal Validity
The Delhi Online Driving License Renewal validity for the Delhi peoples are given on the official portal. The transportation department has made a validity for Renewal of Driving License and to make the license renew see the validity details given below.
- The Non-transport vehicles RC Will be renewed by 20 years and also from 50 years.
- The transport vehicles RC will be renewed by 3 years because they are used in the transport.
Apply Online – New Delhi Online Driving License Renewal
Applicants who want to renew their driving license can now see the given details below. The given details will be instructions by which you can renew the license Online.
- Visit the official website of the Delhi Transportation Department.
- Click on the Online Services option and click on the Driver License Related Services option given on the homepage.
- on the next page select Delhi and select your state in the columns.
- Select the RTO Office and select the RTO from where you have taken the service.
- Click on Apply Online and click on the continue option.
- Fill in the details in the form and click on proceed button.
- Take a printout of the form.
- Go to the RTO Office and submit your form by paying the fees.
Official Website – Click Here
If you have any type of questions or problems regarding the article then please comment it in the comment box. We will reply to you shortly. For more updates visit Helplineportal.in.