www.kviconline.gov.in PMEGP Portal Login, Registration, EDP Scheme List, Loan, Online Application Status, Dashboard, Password Reset, Contact Number at Official Website.
Prime Ministers’ Employment Generation Programme is started by the government of India. It is a central government programme made runs as a credit-linked subsidy programme started by of Govt. of India by merging the REGP and PMRY schemes. This scheme benefits all generations to give new subsidies connecting with the PMRY Programme skilled by the PM of India. Read all the details about PMEGP Portal given below.
PMEGP Portal Login, Online Application Form, Status Check, Scheme List
PMEGP Portal is a new portal made available for all the new generation to give them new employment and to give them subsidies to fulfil their needs for business. It is a beneficial programme for every beginner which can be used in helping with the financial records of the candidate. The programme runs with PMRY Schema and REGP Scheme to make benefit the applicants. The portal also provides PMEGP Loan to the applicants for their benefit. The applicants can check all their loan details at PMEGP e portal dashboard. Candidates can register themselves under this scheme by filling the PMEGP Online Application Form to take benefit of the facilities given by the portal. Check all details published below.
PMEGP Portal Overview
|Name of Portal||PMEGP Portal|
|Full Name||Prime Ministers’ Employment Generation Programme|
|Beneficiaries||All new employment generation|
|Made By||Government Of India|
|Made For||New Upcoming Generation|
|Main Motive||To give subsidies to the candidates|
|Eligibility Criteria||All new candidates who are not employed|
PMEGP Portal Login
Applicants who have made their registration on this portal can now make the PMEGP Portal Login process successful by filling their username and password in the login page. Candidates can check the step-by-step guide to make the PMEGP Portal Login Process submitted.
- Visit the PMEGP Portal Official Website @ www.kviconline.gov.in.
- Click on the Registered Applicant Login option given on the page.
- Fill the User ID and password in the given fields.
- Click on Login button.
- Now your have logged in successfully.
PMEGP Online Application Form
PMEGP Portal provides the application form for the candidates who want to apply on the PMEGP Portal. Applicants can fill the online application form correctly to take the details and benefits given by the government. The PMEGP Online Application Form will be filled with all your personal and address details and it holds all your details in their records. Candidates who want to fill the application form can see the details given below.
www.kviconline.gov.in PMEGP Portal/edp list
Candidates who want to see the PMGEP Online EDP Training List can check the list on the official website. Applicants who want to check the PMEGP Portal EDP List can see the given steps below to check the PMGEP Portal EDP List below.
- Visit the official website of PMGEP Portal.
- Click on EDP List option given on the homepage.
- Now check all the details on the list.
- Check your name in the EDP List.
- Now the list can be downloaded to your system.
- The List can be checked at any time.
PMEGP Online Application Status
Applicants who have applied their application form on the [portal can now check the PMEGP Online Application Status by entering their application number. Candidates who want to check the PMEGP Application Status can see the steps given below to check the status.
- Visit the official portal of PMEGP.
- Click on Login button.
- Fill the username and password and do the Login process.
- Next, you have to click on Status Check button given on the screen.
- Now your application status will be shown to you.
PMEGP Portal Registration 2023
Candidates who have not done the PMEGP Registration can make the registration process submitted by filling the PMEGP Portal Registration Form given on the official web page. The Registration form will be filled with valid documents like Adhaar card, mobile number and all other mandatory details. Check the steps given below to do registration.
- Visit the official website of PMEGP Portal.
- Click on the Application For New Unit option given on the homepage.
- Now fill the registration form with all the correct details.
- Attach all documents like adhaar card and all others.
- Now click on submit button.
- Now your PMEGP Portal Registration is done completely.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Updates Visit||Helpline Portal|
|For Latest Updates Join||Telegram Group|