Right Repair Portal India has been launched by the Government of India for the citizens. The Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution is handling this portal. Now you are provided with a website through the portal through which you will be able to complete the process of filing a complaint. Brand, Model, Nature of complaint, Right Repair Portal India has been launched by the consumers to register their concerns only. You will be able to complete the Right Repair Portal Login process through the official portal www.righttorepairindia.in. Today, through this article, we will provide you with complete information about the Right Repair Portal Online Complaint Registration, Benefits of the portal etc.
Right Repair Portal India Website, Complaint Registration
The portal has been launched by Consumer Affairs Minister Piyush Goyal on 24 December. Under this, after you register your complaint, your problem is resolved within a specified time interval. These services have been started through the portal to make the country more empowered and to take further steps towards development. Along with this, the new premises of the NTH application and National Consumer Helpline Center have also been unveiled. Right Repair Portal India 2023 has been started for citizens who are unable to solve their problems.
Right Repair Portal Online Grievance Link 2023
Citizens will need to complete the login process under the portal to avail of these services. After complaining through the portal, you are also given online help tools. You can talk about your problem through the portal to a knowledgeable customer care agent who will help you by providing a resolution for your complaint. Consumers will also be able to approach lawyers and other legal experts for legal advice on any issue related to their complaints.
Right Repair Portal India 2023 Key Details
|Name of Portal||Right Repair Portal India|
|Executed By||The Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution, Government of India|
|Benefits served to||Residers of India|
|Benefits||To fill grievance online from anywhere|
|Main Motive to start||To give the facility of filling out an online complaint|
Benefits Of Right Repair Portal India 2023
- Customers will get benefit from this platform by getting their products serviced quickly.
- Customers can register complaints regarding product repairs on the portal which will help in enhancing the services provided by the service providers.
- Customers will be able to follow the progress of repairs and receive updates to these capabilities.
- Customers will be able to see the status of repair work on the Right to Repair portal.
- This makes it easy for customers to monitor the repair and maintenance process while guaranteeing that their equipment receives repairs faster.
- To make product maintenance and repair easier, an online platform called Right to Repair Portal has been launched by the Government of India.
- With the help of this portal, users will get a simpler and more practical approach to repairing their products.
- Customers will be able to access a variety of services through this site including product repair, maintenance, replacement parts and warranty information.
- It also provides a list of services provided by authorized service providers, details on product warranties and contact information for repair service providers.
Right Repair Portal India Login 2023
- Visit the official website of Right Repair Portal India.
- Click on the login option given on the home page.
- Enter the Email Address and Password in the displayed home page.
- Click on the login button given below.
- You are now successfully logged in.
Right Repair Portal Complaint Registration
- Navigate to the Right to Repair Portal Official website.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the File a Complaint button.
- Now select the product type.
- The complaint form will be displayed.
- After this enter information like name, email id, address, phone number etc.
- Click on the submit button given below.
- In this way, you will be able to file a complaint.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For New Updates Visit||Helpline Portal|
Right Repair Portal FAQ,s
Right to Repair Portal has been launched by Consumer Affairs Minister Piyush Goyal.
राइट टू रिपेयर पोर्टल कांसुमेर मिनिस्ट्री अफेयर्स डिपार्टमेंट ऑफ़ इंडिया और पियूष गोयल द्वारा शुरू किया गया एक नया पोर्टल है |