The facility of tender.lsgkerala.gov.in login has now been started by the Government of Kerala for the citizens. The information owned by the Local Self Government Department has been developed by the Kerala Mission. This portal is being operated through Samvedita version 3. Citizens can now complete their registration process through the official portal lsgkerala.gov.in. The portal is capable of providing benefits of facilities like online bid submission and downloading of tender schedules free of cost to the citizens. Through this article, you will be able to get complete information about tender.lsgkerala.gov.in portal, login etc.
E Tender LSG Kerala
Many schemes have been started by the state government to provide services to the citizens. The e-submission tender system through E-Tender LSG Kerala will benefit the tenderers. To download the tender, you will need to complete the login process under the portal. You also need EMD under the tender. Along with these services, the benefits of many other schemes are also given to the citizens under the portal. The last date for RFP for PMC for DBO projects and PMC for Cherthala Septage Treatment Plant has been extended up to 15-02-2023. The direct link has been provided below to complete the tender.lsgkerala.gov.in login process.
LSGD Tender Manual
In the case of unempanelled agencies, the pre-qualification criteria is required to be a part of the tender document. The number of bidders fixed by the government should be at least 5. It is ensured by the organization that only serious bidders participate in the tender, the more the better. This portal has been launched by the Government of Kerala under the ownership of the Department of Local Self-Government.
Services Offered by tender.lsgkerala.gov.in Portal
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Property Tax
- Building Permit
- IFTE & OS Licence
- e-Governance services
- Annual Plan
- Government Orders
- Social Welfare Pension
- For the people-Filing
- Marriage Registration(Common)
- Name Inclusion(Birth)
- Building Permit
- D&O Licence
- File Tracking
- Sakarma – Council/committee agenda, minutes
- Sevana Pension – Social welfare pensions
- Sanchaya -Property Tax
- Sanketham – Building Permits
- Saankhya – Double entry accounting
- Sulekha – Plan Monitoring
- Elected Members – Data of elected representatives
Tender LSG Kerala Notifications
- Go to the official website lsgkerala.gov.in.
- Click on the Tender Notifications button on the home page.
- After this District, LB Type, Local Body or Search by Window No. Please enter.
- Click on the given search button.
- Now you will be able to get the details of the tender.
tender.lsgkerala.gov.in Registration 2023
- Navigate to the official website lsgkerala.gov.in.
- Select the appropriate option for registration.
- The application form will open.
- Enter your required information.
- Click on the submit button given below.
- Now your registration has been successfully completed.
- Visit the official website.
- Now click on the login option on the new page.
- Enter your username and password in the login form displayed.
- Click on the login button given below.
- Now you have successfully completed the login process.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For New Updates Visit||Helpline Portal|