UDID Card Download PDF, Status Check,udid.gov.in Login, PDF Download By Adhaar Card, Benefits, Helpline Number, Handicap Certificate Online Registration, Renewal, Required Documents, Correction Form, Details at Official Website.
UDID Card is a disability card made for all the persons facing disabilities in their bodies. The person having UDID Card makes the person eligible for taking the free treatments and takes profit from all government schemes run by the government of India. The UDID Card is made only if the person has disabilities in their body. The details of the UDID Card Registration are available here and also on the official website swavlambancard.gov.in. In this article, we are giving all the beneficial details about How to Download UDID Card, udid.gov.in Login, Status Check, Handicap Certificate Online Registration, and Helpline Number. Check all the details given below.
- UDID Card Download, Registration, udid.gov.in Login, Handicap Certificate Download PDF By Adhaar
- UDID Card Benefits
- UDID Card Eligibility Criteria
- UDID Card Registration – Handicap Certificate Online Registration
- udid.gov.in Login
- UDID Card Download – PDF By Adhaar
- UDID Card Status Check
- UDID Card Helpline Number
UDID Card Download, Registration, udid.gov.in Login, Handicap Certificate Download PDF By Adhaar
In the country, many people are disabled with any part of their body and due to this they feel very bad and think negative about their life. This impact losses their self-confidence and gives negative feelings to them. To reduce these types of conditions and to give support to these persons the government has made a new card named as UDID Card. This card helps them make all the supportive facilities like giving free medicines, Free Travelling, and Free Help from the government through the Yojanas and schemes run for them. The person with any disability of the body organ is now eligible for Making UDID Card Download, and Registration and can take the profit from these new schemes. Read all the details given below.
UDID Card Key Details
|Name of Card||UDID Card Download|
|Card Made By||Government of India|
|Card Login||udid.gov.in Login|
|Eligibility Criteria||All Disable Candidates of India|
|Main Motive||To give support to Disable Persons|
|Second Name||Handicap Certificate|
UDID Card Benefits
The UDID Card is a beneficial card for every person with a disability. The candidates can take many profits by having a UDID Card. The card makes the person eligible to take profit from every scheme run by the government. The benefits are given below check them.
- The person will travel free on government transport.
- The citizen can take free medical services and hospital helps from the government.
- Applicants can take the profit in any examination.
- Candidates can take free rations and other things from the government.
- Applicants can take a free pension given by the government.
UDID Card Eligibility Criteria
- Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) have already started applying online for Disability Certificate/UDID Cards from all States/UTs.
- Enrolment /Application Registration number will be generated for all the applications submitted successfully.
SMS confirmation will be sent to the applicant with the enrolment/application registration number.
- Applicants who do not have Disability Certificate will receive an SMS with the date and time to visit the nearest CMO office for an assessment.
- The Disability Certificate /UDID Card will be generated online after assessment and verification.
- SMS confirmation will be sent to the applicant with the allocation of the UDID number.
- The status of the application can be checked online by enrolment/application registration number.
UDID Card Registration – Handicap Certificate Online Registration
The candidates who are disabled and want to take the benefits of the disability card can now make the UDID Card Registration using the given details below. The candidate must have a disability certificate from a recognized hospital and can do the UDID Card Registration easily. Follow the given steps below.
- Visit the official website of the UDID Card. i.e. www.swavlambancard.gov.in.
- Now you are on the homepage of UDID Official web page.
- After that, the Registration form will be opened on the screen.
- Now fill all the details about your Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Bloof Group, Address, Disability Certificate, and Education Details in the registration form.
- After that, Click on the Next Button.
- Now fill all the mandatory details in the registration form.
- Lastly, click on submit button.
- Now your registration is complete.
The candidates who have made their complete registration can now check all the details using the UDID Card Login. Follow the given steps below and fill your username and password to do udid.gov.in Login.
- Visit the official website of Disability Registration.
- Now click on the Login button given on the homepage.
- After that, fill your username and password in the given fields.
- Now click on the Login button given below.
- Lastly, you have logged in successfully.
UDID Card Download – PDF By Adhaar
The candidates facing physical disability can now Download UDID Card using the official website. The person having a 10% disability in their body is eligible for the UDID Card. To download the card you can follow the given steps below.
- Visit the official website of Handicap Registration.
- Now click on the “Download UDID Card” option given on the homepage.
- After that, Fill your application Number and your adhaar card number in the given field.
- Now the Card will be sown to you.
- After that, you can download your UDID Card PDF.
UDID Card Status Check
The candidates who have made the UDID Card can now check their UDID Card Status using their application number. The candidates can follow the given steps below to know How to Check UDID Card Status using the Application Number.
- Visit the official website of the UDID Card.
- Now click on the “UDID Card Status” option given on the homepage.
- After that, fill the application Number in the given boxes.
- Now click on the Check Status button given below.
- Lastly, your UDID Status will be shown to you on screen.
UDID Card Helpline Number
The candidates who are facing any type of problem or have any questions about the UDID Card can call on the UDID Card Helpline Number given below. The candidates can call on these helpline numbers when they have any perfect questions regarding the UDID Card. Check the helpline number given below.
Contact Information – Shri D.K.Panda, Under Secretary
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment Room No. 517, B-II Block, Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 (India)
Email ID – [email protected]
Official Website – Click Here
If you have any type of question regarding the UDID Card then please comment in the comment box. We will reply to you instantly. For more updates visit Helplineportal.in.