Yogathon Registration Karnataka 2023 has been started by the Government of Karnataka. Citizens of the state can complete their registration process through the official portal www.yogathon2023.com. Mega Yogathon 2023 is one of the biggest events to be organized by the government. Citizens can participate in this program to take care of their health. Through this article, complete information about Yogathon Registration Form 2023, date, application etc. has been provided.
Karnataka Yogathon Registration Form 2023 Participants
This Yogathon 2023 Registration Karnataka has been started as a health movement and to increase awareness among people. More than one million citizens have applied to participate in this event and this program is very beneficial not only for physical health but also for the mental health of the citizens. The Mega Yoga Program 2023 is being organized for 75 days in 35 districts of Karnataka. This program will be starting on 15th January 2023. If you also want to maintain and fit your body then get Yogathan Registration 2023 Today.
What is Yogathan Registration 2023?
After registration of the candidates, the participants will get access to the training programme, which includes various services and activities like meditation, breathing exercises, stretching, postures and relaxation techniques. This programme will help the participants learn about yoga’s basics and its benefits. The duration of the training programme is long, and it will take place at different locations in Karnataka.
yogathon2023.com Registration Highlights
|Name of Registration||Yogathon 2023 Registration Karnataka|
|Started By||Karnataka Government|
|Benefit Given to||All Indian residers|
|Run In||Only Karnataka State|
|Starting Dates Schdule||15th January 2023|
|Location||31 Districts of Karnataka|
|Venue Location||Mysore Race Course|
|Age Limit||Participants will be above 13 Years|
Karnataka Yogathon Benefits
Citizens get the following benefits through this Yogathan Registration 2023 started by the government.
- Your body will remain flexible and healthy through yoga.
- Through Yogathan, citizens can get rid of their many diseases.
- The posture of your muscles and flexibility also improves tremendously.
- You also find it easier to achieve a calm state of mind and your mind remains stable.
- You can also control the level of anxiety and stress that increases in your body through yoga.
- Mentally related diseases can also be cured by yoga.
Benefits For Yogathan Participants 2023
- The Successful participants will receive a certificate of participation from the Guinness World Record.
- Opportunity to participate in the Swami Vivekanand Self Help Group (SHG) scheme of Govt of Karnataka, which provides a start-up
- capital support of Rs. 10L for each Youth SHG, further support under the Start-Up India scheme.
- Free Start-up tool kit from various Technology, Fin-Tech, and Communication companies.
- Become a YCB-certified youth that contributes to your employment prospects in Govt and Private sectors.
Yogathan 2023 Eligibility Criteria – Who Can Participate
The following eligibility criteria have been set by the government for the citizens willing to apply, which are mandatory to be followed.
- Every applicant must have age above 13 years to be eligible.
- All registered candidates are eligible to join the event.
- Candidates who are registering must be vaccinated with Covid 19 Dose to be protected.
- Instructors who are participating must have an instructor certificate from any authority.
Yogathan 2023 Detailed Information
- National Youth Festival 2023 is being held in Karnataka from Jan 12-16, 2023. Guinness World Record (GWR) attempt under Project Yogathon will be attempted during the Youth Festival.
- GWR Attempt under Yogathon will have 10,000+ youth representatives from all States & Union Territories of India.
- January 15, 2023: At 6:30 am: Across 35+ locations in Karnataka – the Youth will establish a new record adding to the pride of Karnataka.
Yogathan 2023 Participants
All participants are advised to get their registration complete before the Yogathan 2023 Last Date. After the registration process will be complete you can participate in this event and will be a yogathan 2023 participant. To make your registration done you must scroll below and follow the given detailed steps below.
Activities Offered in Yogathan Event 2023
- Yoga Health and Happiness Classes
- Ayush Free Health Checkup
- Food Stall, Showcasing Local Talent
- Entrepreneurship Youth Music Festival
Districts Participating in Karnataka Yogathan 2023
There are total 31 Districts participating in Yogathon 2023 Event are detailed below.
Yogathon Registration Starting Date & Time 2023
By starting Karnataka Yogathon 2023, many citizens will get respect for their diseases and a fixed date has been set by the government for this event, which you will be able to know through this article. People over the age of 13 are eligible to participate in the event.
|Event Details||Schedule Dates|
|Starting Date||15 January 2023|
|Yogathan Starting Time||06:30 AM|
Karnataka Yogathon Registration Link 2023 @ www.yogathon2023.com register
Citizens who want to apply to participate in this Yogathan should follow the steps given below and complete their registration process successfully.
- First of all visit the official website.
- Now the home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the Register button shown on the homepage.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- After this, choose your option from the three options (as a participant, as a coach and as an institution).
- Now enter your required information correctly.
- Check whether all the details are filled correctly or not.
- Click on the submit button given below.
- Now your Yogathon Registration Karnataka has been completed.
Yogathan Certificate Download & Prizes 2023
Candidates who have participated in this event will get many types of prizes for schools and students. The certificates are also provided to the candidate who has taken a part in this event. Check the details below.
- The students participating in this event will get the initiation certificate from the Karnataka government.
- The organisers will also give the certificate to all participants.
- Schools will get a prize of 10000 Rupees on participating 100 students in this event.
- The school that enrols 300+ students in this event can show their banner in this event to make the school highlight.
|Yogathan 2023 Registration Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Updates Visit||Helpline Portal|
Yogathan 2023 FAQ,s
Yes, all genders are allowed to participate in this event.
No, as per official guidelines, you must register yourself in online mode.
If you have any type of question then please write it in the comment box. We will reply to you immediately.
12 thoughts on “Yogathon Registration Form 2023 Karnataka, yogathon2022.com register”
Sir you can do registration online.
Registration is done, screen shot of registration is taken, but not msg regarding registration and QR code, kindly help
Please contact the official authorities about your problem.
Certificate has any reservation in Govt jobs or private sector
Visit the official website for this information.
How to get QR code?
Sir you can check the details of QR Code in the article.
Sir please find my yogathon location at ballari
you have to find your location by own as we are not officials and we only give information about this event.
How do download the participation certificate.