CBSE Free Training Portal Registration, Login 2021 – E Certificate Download, Feedback Form, Fee Payment, Wing Certificate, Mark Attendance & Helpline Number For Blended Learning Form For Teachers at Official Website cbseit.in.
CBSE Training Portal Login 2021 – The CBSE [Central Board of Secondary Education] has started a new way to teach the teachers. Now the CBSE has started CBSE Training Portal Programmes for the teachers to give them the best Online Education Training. All CEOs across the nation are hosting their online training programmes with the help of the CBSE Free Training Portal 2021. All the participants can now register for online training sessions by the school authorities (using school credentials) or as an individual participants for any programme listed on the CBSE Training Portal. In this article, we will tell you about CBSE Training Portal Login, Online Registration, Download Certificate, Fee Payment and Feedback Form.
- CBSE Online Training Portal 2021 – Login, Registration, E Certificate Download
- CBSE Training Portal E Certificate Download
- CBSE Online Training Portal Registration 2021 – Free Online Training at cbseit.in
- CBSE Training Portal Login at cbseit.in
- CBSE Free Training Portal Registration For Free Online Sessions
- CBSE Training Portal Feedback Form
- How to Mark Attendance in CBSE Training Portal 2021
- CBSE Training Wing E-Certificate Download
- CBSE Teacher Training Portal Helpline Number
CBSE Online Training Portal 2021 – Login, Registration, E Certificate Download
The Central Board of secondary education has started the New Online Training Programmes for the teachers. The interested teachers can join the CBSE Online Training Programmes by doing Online Registration on the portal with the help of school authorities. All the teachers can join CBSE Online Classes with the help of the CBSE Training Portal Online Registration 2021. The online training for increasing teaching ability and other major knowledge will be given in the online classes to the teachers which can increase the studies of teachers. By these online classes, the teachers can give more effective knowledge to the students by which the students future become brighter. The CBSE Online Portal is available for registration and online classes.
CBSE Online Training Portal Details
|Name of the portal||CBSE Online Training Portal|
|Portal started by||CBSE|
|Portal Beneficiaries||The persons who want to take online training|
|CBSE Training Portal For Teachers||Available|
|CBSE Training Portal Feedback Form||Available|
|CBSE Free Online Teacher Training||Available|
|CBSE Training Portal Registration||Available|
|CBSE Training Portal Login||Available|
|Portal Applicable in||All states|
|Portal Official Website||cbseit.in|
|CBSE Free Online Training||CBSE Free Online Training Session|
CBSE Training Portal E Certificate Download
The applicants who want to do Take CBSE Training Certificate Download can take their certificate after completing the course. The applicants have to take all the classes for taking the Certificate and also complete the attendance for their certificate. The registered applicants should have to complete the attendances and classes online for taking the certificate. The CBSE Training Certificate can be downloaded from the official CBSE Training Portal. Applicants can visit the CBSE Online Portal 2021 to Download their Training Certificate. See the steps given below to download the E Certificate of CBSE Online Training.
- Visit the official website of the portal.
- Click on the “Click here to Download E Certificate” option given on the homepage.
- Click on the link given on the page as applicable by the user.
- Fill your user ID and password and fill the captcha code in the fields.
- Click on the login button.
- Click on the download certificate button and download the certificate easily.
CBSE Online Training Portal Registration 2021 – Free Online Training at cbseit.in
The applicants who want to do the CBSE Training Registration 2021 can now do their online registration on the portal. The online portal is ready for online registration and all the applicants can now do their online registration. The applicants who want step by step information for CBSE Training Registration can see below.
- Visit the official website of CBSE.
- Click on Training Capacity Building Programmes.
- Click on the “Click here to register for Free Online Sessions” option.
- Select Your field by checking the seats are full or not.
- Select your field and fill the Application Form with your personal details.
- Give the fees of the course online.
- Your Username and Password will be sent to you on your E-Mail ID.
- By using them you can log in to CBSE Training Classes.
CBSE Training Portal Login at cbseit.in
The applicants who want to Login CBSE Training Portal Login can now log in using their ID and Password given by the individuals during registration. The registered teachers who want to check the details on the portal can login through the CBSE training portal and can see all the online class sessions and training given by the CBSE Officials. The teachers who want to take the online sessions of the central board of secondary education can take the online programmes given by the officials on the CBSE Portal. The username and password will be sent to your registered Email ID and from there you can take your data. The step by step to log in to the portal is given below. see them and login into the portal.
- Visit the official website of the CBSE Portal.
- Click on the “Login” option given on the portal.
- Click on the option by which you want to log in to the portal.
- Enter your Username and Password in the blank places.
- Click on the login button.
- You will be logged in to the portal successfully.
CBSE Free Training Portal Registration For Free Online Sessions
Applicants who want to do their registration for online sessions can now do the CBSE Training Free Online Sessions Registration by visiting the official website and by seeing the given details given below. Applicants have to follow some steps for doing the registration for free online sessions.
- Visit the CBSE Training Portal Official Website.
- On the homepage click on the “Click Here to Register for Free Online Sessions” option given on the page.
- On the next page click on the option of registration given on the page.
- Check your host centre and click on the register button.
- Click on the “New Individual Registration” option for the new registration.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Click on submit button.
- You will be successfully registered on the portal for taking the Free Online Session.
CBSE Training Portal Feedback Form
The candidates who want to fill the CBSE Training Portal Feedback Form can now see the form on the CBSE official website and on this page. the candidates have to follow the details given below to download the feedback form.
- Visit the official website of the CBSE Training Portal.
- Click on the Online Forms Option given on the homepage.
- Click on the “Requisition Form By school To Host Workshops” option given on the page.
- After this, the feedback form will be opened.
- Now you can fill the form and submit it online.
How to Mark Attendance in CBSE Training Portal 2021
The candidates who want to Mark Attendance In CBSE Training Portal can now see the ways by which they can easily mark their attendance on the CBSE official portal. During the online sessions, the attendance link will be given during sessions and to mark the attendance the candidate has to make their attendance in the live session. Then only the applicant will be marked as attendance. So the candidates who are taking online sessions can make their attendance.
CBSE Training Wing E-Certificate Download
The candidates who want to Download CBSE Training Wing E-Certificate can now download it by visiting the official website of the CBSE Training Portal. Applicants can visit the official portal by the given link below. The applicants who want to download the certificate have to give their username by logging in to the portal. The wing certificate is only for the teachers who are taking the online sessions on CBSE Training Portal 2021.
CBSE Teacher Training Portal Helpline Number
Applicants who want to see the CBSE Training Portal Helpline Number can now see all the helpline numbers on this page. Applicants who want to clear their queries of any doubt then they can clear them by calling on the helpline numbers of the CBSE Training Portal. The helpline numbers are given below see them and clear your problems easily.
Phone Number – 011-23214737, 23216963
E-Mail ID – [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
Some FAQs About the CBSE Training Portal 2021
1. How can I Download CBSE Training Certificate?
Applicants who want to download CBSE Training Certificate has to visit the Digilocker official website. After logging Digilocker the applicant has to choose the Central Board of Secondary Education option and Download their Training certificate easily.
2. How can I Register for CBSE Workshop?
To register for CBSE Workshop the applicant has to register themselves on the CBSE Training Portal and they are successfully registered for the CBSE Workshop.
3. How to Login CBSE Training Portal?
The candidates who want to do CBSE Training Portal Login can now login it by visiting the official portal an by clicking on the login option given on the homepage. After filling up their username and password they can login to the portal easily.
If you face any type of problem in doing the registration, please comment in the comment box and for more updates visit Helplineportal.in