Kartarpur Corridor Registration, Online Booking 2023 – Ticket Booking Price, Entry Fees, Application Status, Contact Number, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Open Date For Indians and Pakistani at prakashpurb550.mha.gov.in.
Kartarpur Corridor Registration has been started by today. All the candidates who are interested in doing the Kartarpur Sahib Corridor Registration can now make it successful by visiting the official portal of the Kartar corridor. The registrations are now open for all Indians and OCI Card Holders and they can visit the Kartarpur Corridor by doing the Kartarpur Corridor Online Booking on the online portal made by the officials. Today we will give you all the details about Kartarpur Corridor Registration Online Booking, Application Status, Ticket Price, Fees. So check the details carefully given below and make your registration process successful.
Kartarpur Corridor Registration 2023 – Online Booking, Fees, Ticket Prices
Kartarpur Corridor is a village in Kartapur and it is located near the west bank of river Ravi. Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji spent the last 18 years at that place. Gurdwara Dera Baba Nanak is 1 km from the Indo- Pakistan border and it is located on the west side of the river is located in the town of Kartarpur, Pakistan. Gurdwara Sri Kartarpur Sahib falls in district Narowal of Pakistan, which is about 4.5 k.m. from the international border near the historic town of Dera Baba Nanak, Gurdaspur, Punjab.
The Indian part of the Dera Baba Nanak – Kartarpur Sahib corridor is situated on a 4.1 k.m. long four-lane highway from Dera Baba Nanak to the international border. This is a state-of-the-art Passenger Terminal Building (PTB) at the international border. Dera Baba Nanak is a city located in the Gurdaspur district in Punjab, India. The people who follow Guru Nanak Dev Ji built the town and renamed it Dera Baba Nanak after their great works and ancestors. So the people who want to do their registration on the portal can now check the details given below.
Kartarpur Corridor Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Candidates who want to do Registration must have Acrobat Reader installed on their computer system.
- The candidate must be aware of his blood group.
- The applicant must have a valid passport for registration.
- The OCI Cardholder can fill the OCI Card Details in the registration form.
- Incomplete filled application form, wrong details form will be rejected by the officials
Kartarpur Corridor Documents Required For Registration
- Fill the application form with your correct name and all other details. The candidate is responsible for this.
- A Scanned Copy of the Photograph of 300kb in JPEG format is mandatory for registration.
- A Scanned Copy of the first page of the OCI Card is mandatory and must be in pdf format only not exceeding 500 kb in size.
- A Scanned copy of the Passport (containing photo & personal particulars) and the last page containing family details is mandatory in pdf format and will not exceed 500 kb in size.
- Take a printout of the registration form after registration.
- An SMS update will be sent to your mobile number and email id after your successful registration.
Kartarpur Corridor Registration Fees – Ticket Price
The applicants who are registering in the Kartarpur Corridor Online Booking are informed that they have to give USD 20. The fees are the same for the people and you have to pay them online on the portal. The candidates are not allowed to go in without giving the fee of USD 20. So the applicants who want to register have to be given the fees at the time of registration or at the time of entry in the Kartarpur Corridor.
Kartarpur Corridor Registration – Online Booking 2023
Registration for the Kartarpur Corridor is open from today. Now the people who are from India and the OCI Cardholders can do their registration on the online portal and can visit the Kartarpur Corridor and take blessings. Interested candidates can do their registration by the given details given below. Follow the given steps to do your registration.
- Visit the official website of Kartarpur Sahib Corridor Registration @ prakashpurb550.mha.gov.in.
- Now click on “Apply Online” option given on the top side of the homepage.
- Now select the nationality and date of the journey in the given fields.
- Select your slot from the given slots on the screen as applicable to you.
- The first part of the registration form will be open on the screen.
- Fill the Kartarpur Corridor Registration form with the correct details and click on the “Save and Continue ” option given below.
- Fill the full registration form and upload all the documents in the registration form.
- Click on submit button.
- Now your registration is complete.
- Now save the registration form pdf for further use.
- The registered candidate will be given an SMS and email update for the registration.
Kartarpur Corridor Application Status Check
Kartarpur Corridor Application Status check is now available. All the candidates who have done the registration process and want to check the Kartarpur Corridor Application Status can now check it by following the given steps below.
- Visit the Kartarpur Corridor Official website.
- Now click on the Registration Status option given on the homepage.
- Enter your Registration number, Date of Birth or Passport Number for checking the registration status.
- Fill the captcha code in the given field.
- Click on submit button.
- Now you can check the status of the application you have submitted.
Kartarpur Corridor Opening Date
The Kartarpur Corridor will open at a fixed date every year. This year also the Kartarpur Corridor will open on a fixed date. And after the opening, the candidates are eligible for registration on the official portal. The opening date of the Kartarpur Corridor is 12 December 2023 and after this date, the candidates can do their registration on the official portal of the Kartarpur Corridor.
Kartarpur Corridor Contact Number
Candidates who are facing any problem in registration or their application can now call on the Kartarpur Corridor Contact Number and can solve the problem easily. The contact numbers are made for solving the problems of people who want to do the registration. You can check the contact numbers given below.
E-Mail – [email protected]
Helpline – For Punjab Residents: 8283842323
For International/Other States: 0183-2500463
FAQ’S For Kartarpur Corridor Online Registration
1. Is there any fee for Kartarpur Corridor?
Yes, you have to pay US $20 and then you can enter the Kartarpur Corridor.
2. Is the Kartarpur corridor visa-free?
The Kartarpur Corridor Visa-Free is only available for 5000 people in one day. After this, visa-free people are not allowed.
3. Can we go Kartarpur Sahib without passport?
No, without a passport entry is not allowed by the officials so you have to make a passport for entry.
4. How can I get Kartarpur Sahib Permit?
You have to submit your details on the portal by registering yourself and then you can take the registration number as a permit.
5. Who paid for Kartarpur Corridor?
All the people who want to enter in Kartarpur Sahib Corridor will pay for the entry as US $20.
6. How can I go to Nankana Sahib from India?
You can go to Nankana Sahib by taking a visa and by doing the registration on the online portal you can go to Nankana Sahib.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For more updates visit||Helpline Portal|
If you have any questions or you face any type of problem regarding the article then please comment in the comment box. we will reply to you shortly.
4 thoughts on “Kartarpur Corridor Registration, Online Booking, Fees, Ticket Price, Application Status, Contact Number 2023”
Can i pay entry fee for kartarpur sahib visit online, if yes then how to make payment
Yes you can pay it online if the online payment receipt is available.
can I pay the fees on spot after regd. on line. Whether I have to pay in US currency or INR according to exchange rate on that day.
Please check the details given in the article.