A new scheme will be launched by the government soon for the farmers and its name is PM Pranam Scheme. Farmers are given subsidies for chemical fertilizers due to which many problems are arising. The burden of controlling the budget on the government is increasing. To solve these problems, the PM Promotion of Alternative Nutritions for Agriculture Management scheme will be started. To take advantage of this, it will be necessary for the farmers to get themselves registered. Along with this, it will be mandatory for the farmers to have the necessary documents prescribed by the government. Today we will provide you with complete details of PM Pranam Scheme through this post.
PM Pranaam Scheme 2023
Chemical fertilizers are being used excessively by farmers, due to which human life is also being harmed. The subsidy was given in the form of assistance by the Central Government for using chemical fertilisers to produce this entire crop. Due to this the ordinary citizen was also facing problems along with the government. Due to excessive increases in subsidies on chemical fertilizers, the scheme is being implemented to control it. At present, no budget has been fixed for the scheme. This year, due to subsidy, there is an expectation of a burden of Rs 2.25 lakh crore. According to the figures being determined, there is a possibility of 39% more loss this year than the previous years.
PM Pranam Scheme in Hindi
सरकार द्वारा सब्सिडी की बचत के लिए वित्त पोषित किया जायेगा इसके अंतर्गत उर्वरक विभाग भी सम्मिलित है| सब्सिडी की बचत के 50% पैसे बचाने वाले राज्यों को अनुदान के रूप में दिए जा सकते है| जिसमें से निर्धारित किये गए यह राज्य सरकार अनुदान का 70% गांव, ब्लॉक, और जिला स्तर पर वैकल्पिक उर्वरक उत्पादन इकाइयों को तकनीक अपनाने के लिए एवं वैकल्पिक रूप से संपत्ति निर्माण के लिए उपयोग में लिया जा सकेगा| बचे हुए 30% अनुदान का उपयोग उन किसानों, पंचायतों, किसान उत्पादक संगठनों एवं प्रोत्साहित करने के लिए किया जाएगा जो उर्वरक के इस्तेमाल में कमी एवं जागरूकता पैदा करने में शामिल होने के लिए अपना सहयोग प्रदान करेंगे|
PM Pranam Scheme Kya Hai
PM Pranam Scheme 2023 has been started by the Central Government. It has been decided to reduce the subsidy given to the farmers for the use of chemical fertilizers under the scheme. The state government will provide benefits under the scheme for the creation of assets related to technology adoption to alternative fertilizers and alternative fertilizer production units at the village, block, and district levels.
PM Pranam Scheme 2023 Key Highlights
|Name of Scheme||PM Pranam Scheme 2023|
|Full Name||PM Promotion of Alternative nutrients for agriculture management yojana|
|Started By||Central Government|
|Name of Department||Department of Fertilizers|
|Launched Under Ministry||Government Ministry|
|Beneficiaries||All Farmers of the state|
|Benefits||Reduce the use of chemical fertilizers|
|Main Motive||Reducing the burden of subsidy given for chemical fertilizers|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Benefits Of PM Pranam Scheme 2023
- All the farmers and the central government will get the benefit.
- The burden of subsidy given for using chemical fertilizers will be less.
- Excessive expenditure is being made by the government for fertilizer, which will also decrease.
- The subsidy burden in this year is expected to be 2.25 lakh crores which may be 39% more than last year’s figure.
- Funding will be done by the Department of Fertilizers to reduce this problem.
- The scheme is being launched for the idea of reducing the facility of subsidies for chemical fertilizers of the farmers.
PM Pranam Scheme Implementation 2023
- At present no budget has been earmarked for the scheme. Will be funded by the concerned fertilizer department.
- 50% of the subsidy savings will be given as grants to the money-saving states.
- 70% of the state government grant by the central government will be used for alternative fertilizer production units at the village, block and district levels for the adoption of technology, alternatively for asset creation.
- An idea is being made to implement the PM Promotion of Alternative Nutritions for Agriculture Management scheme to provide
- benefits to the farmers and to reduce the problems of human life.
PM Pranam Scheme Apply Online 2023
- Visit the official website of PM Pranam Scheme.
- Click on the appropriate button for registration given on the home page.
- Enter your required details in the displayed application form.
- Upload your important documents.
- Click on the submit button given below.
- Now you have successfully completed your application form for the scheme.
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
|For New Updates Visit||Helpline Portal|