PNB PATANJALI CREDIT CARD APPLY ONLINE, APPLICATION FORM, REGISTRATION, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, DOCUMENTS REQUIRED, BENEFITS, HELPLINE NUMBER, TYPES OF CARD AT PNB OFFICIAL WEBSITE www.pnbindia.in.
Punjab National Bank has introduced a new way and bonded a deal with the Patanjali Ayurved Limited Company to give the Patanjali Credit Card. Now the PNB Bank has introduced a new bonding with this company and now the citizens of India can avail of a Patanjali Credit Card to take the Ayurved items from the stores. The citizens can now avail all the benefits of the Patanjali Credit Card by taking the Cashbacks, Points for Spending Rs 2500 or above. The banks have bonded with the company to ensure their transactions and to encourage the company products by giving a credit limit to each citizen in India.
- What is PNB Patanjali Credit Card Online?
- How can I use PNB Patanjali Credit Card Online?
- Benefits of Patanjali Credit Card
- Eligibility Criteria For Patanjali Credit Card?
- Documents Required For making Patanjali Credit Card
- Types of PNB Patanjali Ayurved Credit Cards
- PNB Patanjali Credit Card Apply Online 2022
- PNB Patanajli Credit Card Helpline Number
What is PNB Patanjali Credit Card Online?
Patanjali Credit Card availed by the citizens will be eligible in Patanjali stores for purchasing Patanjali Products in their limitations given by the bank. The Activation process of the Rupay Credit card will be given 300 points to each cardholder and these points will be gained on purchasing the Ayurved items in the Patanjali stores. The Patanjali Credit Card will be available and the candidates can check their credit limit and EMI Policies in the PNB Bank App made by the officials.
The Patanjali Credit Card comes with platinum and gold cards and will be generated by the bank. The Patanjali credit card will give benefit the citizens by taking the things on credit limits given by the bank. The credit card will help citizens in purchasing the Patanjali products in a lower range by catching the cashback, offers and EMI options given in the credit card. Check the details about How to Make Patanjali Credit Card Details below.
How can I use PNB Patanjali Credit Card Online?
The Patanjali Credit Card is used online and offline modes to purchase Patanjali items from stores based in each city. The Patanjali credit card is a card made by the PNB Bank to ensure their customers give the best facilities of credit cards. This card is the unique card that gives you the authority to take the Patanjali products of credit limit without using any money for a fixed time given by the bank. You can use your credit limit for purchasing the items available in the stores. This card is made by any person whose bank account is in the PNB bank. Read the details below.
Benefits of Patanjali Credit Card
Patanjali Ayurved Limited offers various benefits to the people on taking Patanjali Credit Card. The Credit Card will give many benefits of cashback, 100 % Charity from benefits and all others. The candidates who are enrolling themselves for taking the Patanjali credit card can check the benefits of the Patanjali credit card given below. Check the details below.
- 5 Lakh Accidental Insurance
- 7% Cashback
- 100% Charity From Benefit
- Single Bill of Rs 5001
Eligibility Criteria For Patanjali Credit Card?
The citizens of India can avail the benefits of the Patanjali Credit Card. Candidates who are Searching for Eligibility Criteria For taking Patanjali Credit Card can now end their search here. The credit card will be eligible for all the account holders of PNB Bank. The bank will give you the Rupay credit card and based on your account history, the credit limit will be fixed. The candidates can use this card while purchasing the items. The eligibility criteria for the Patanjali Credit Card are given below check the details below.
- Only Indian candidates are eligible for credit cards.
- Candidates who have a bank account in PNB bank can avail of a credit card.
- Citizens can make credit cards with a fixed limit.
- The cashback will be given based on purchasing the items.
- The Credit Card limit will not be exceeded.
Documents Required For making Patanjali Credit Card
The mandatory documents required in making the PNB Patanjali Credit Card are pasted below read them and apply for the credit card below.
- Adhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Income proof certificate
- Form 60
- School Certificate or 10TH mark sheet
Types of PNB Patanjali Ayurved Credit Cards
There are two types of credit cards made by the PNB Bank for Patanjali Ayurved Limited company. The card details are given below.
- PNB Rupay Select Credit Card
- PNB Rupay Platinum Credit Card
PNB Patanjali Credit Card Apply Online 2022
The citizens who are applying online for Patanjali credit cards can now avail themselves directly by the PNB bank’s official website. The Patanjali credit card will be made by the PNB bank and it will be taken based on your account transactions. We are giving you a detailed view by which you can apply for the Patanjali credit card easily. Check the steps given below.
- First of all the candidate has to go to Punjab National Bank Official Portal Link @ www.pnbindia.in.
- Now click on the Card Types button given on the homepage.
- Now click on Credit Card Application Form.
- Now download the credit card form.
- Now fill the form with the correct details.
- Now take your form to the bank and submit it.
- Now your credit card form will be processed and after some days your card will be made successfully.
PNB Patanajli Credit Card Helpline Number
Candidates who have any problems regarding the PNB Patanajlai Credit Card can now call on the helpline numbers of PNB bank officials. We are giving you the helpline numbers. Check them below.
Toll-Free No. 1800 180 2222, 1800 103 2222
Tolled No. – 0120-2490000
Landline – 011-28044907
|Official Website||Click Here|
|FOR MORE UPDATES VISIT||HELPLINE PORTAL|
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE ARTICLE THEN COMMENT ON THEM IN THE COMMENT BOX. WE WILL REPLY TO YOU SHORTLY.