Today everything has become online in view of the changing era. There are police stations in every area in our country, which is always on duty under our protection. If any kind of incident happens to us, then we go to the police station to complain about it. There we register our complaint, then the policemen take action on it. And punish the culprit and the innocent person gets justice. Earlier you used to go to the police station and register the complaint, now you can also make the complaint online.
TN Police Online Complaint Registration, Verification, Status, App at www.tn.gov.in
In view of the growing modern era, the Tamil Nadu government has also made the police station online. The government has made the law and order even stronger than before. So that no one has to face any problem. The people of earlier times were afraid of the police, they were also afraid to go to the police station. But today it is not so. Today, if anyone harasses you or harms you in any way, then instead of going directly to the police station, you can register your complaint online.
To register a complaint online, it is very important for you to first register by visiting the official website of Tamil Nadu Police. It is very important for you to have the necessary documents for online registration. Online Complaint Status If you have done online registration to file a complaint and you want to know about the complaint, whether the complaint has been registered or not, you will get all the information on the complaint status. You can easily check the complaint status by visiting its official website.
TN Police Online Complaint Registration Details
|Article name||TN Police Online Complaint Registration|
|state name||Tamil Nadu|
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Police Department|
|beneficiary||citizens of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||Providing facility to file complaints online|
TN Police Online Complaint Registration
If you also want to submit online in Tamil Nadu Police Station, then read the article written by us carefully till the bottom. It is very important to have the necessary documents with you while doing the registration. If you do not have the documents then you cannot do online complaint registration. For online complaint registration, follow the points given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website made by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- After that the home page will open, read the information given on it carefully.
- Now you have to enter login id and password.
- Then a new page will open in front of you.
- On that you have to click on the option of registration.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you.
- you have to enter your name, gender, date of birth, address, mobile number.
- Email id, subject, date of the incident, place of incident.
- Details of complaint,
- After that upload your documents.
- Enter the security code below.
- Then you have to click on the option of Registered.
- At last take out its hard copy.
- Similarly, you can easily do Tamilnadu Police Online Complaint Registration.
eservices.tnpolice.gov.in Online Complaint Status
If you have lodged a complaint online and you want to get information about that complaint, then you can do it easily. The know about eservices.tnpolice.gov.in Online Complaint Status, you will get complete information about the complaint made by you. To know the complaint status, read the points given below carefully.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website made by the government.
- After that, the home page will open, on which you have to click on the option of Check Status.
- Then you have to fill the Registration ID and Password.
- Enter the security code below.
- Afterwards, click on the option of Check Status.
- After that, complete information about the complaint lodged by you will come in front of you.
Official Website – Click Here
If you have any type of question or problem regarding the article then comment it to the comment box. We will give you an instant reply. For more updates visit Helplineportal.in.