www.jobfest.kerala.gov.in registration is open for all unemployed candidates. केरला जॉबफेस्ट रजिस्ट्रेशन 2023 will start from 12/11/2023 and candidates can fill Kerala Jobfest Online Application Form 2023 before last date. This job fair is also known as Niyukti Job Fair Apply Online. All interested candidates of Kerala can make www.jobfest.kerala.gov.in Apply Online at Official Website. Read all the details given below to know more.
[www.jobfest.kerala.gov.in] Kerala Job Fest 2023 Registration
An online portal named as Niyukti Job Fest 2023 has been launched by the Ministry of Employment, Kerala. This portal is made available for all the educated unemployed in the state of Kerala. Through this portal, all unemployed educated youth can apply online and get employment according to their talent. All the youth seeking employment can apply by making Kerala Job Fest Online Registration. After receiving applications from all the job seekers, they will be called for an interview, and the candidate who will pass the interview will be provided with a job according to his talent.
केरला जॉबफेस्ट रजिस्ट्रेशन 2023
रोजगार पाने के सभी इच्छुक उम्मीदवारों के लिए सरकार ने जॉबफेस्ट केरला के रूप में एक सुनहरा मौका प्रदान किया गया हैं | इस पोर्टल पर आवेदन करने के लिए नियोक्ता को ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन प्रक्रिया को पूरा करना होगा अन्यथा नियोक्ता पोर्टल पर लॉगिन नही कर पायेंग | आवेदनकर्ताओं इंटरव्यू के लिए कॉल किया जायेगा जिसके लिए प्रमुख स्थानों का चयन किया गया हैं इंटरव्यू में पास होने वाले सभी आवेदनकर्ताओं उनकी परफोर्मेंस के अनुसार नौकरी प्रदान की जाएगी |
Kerala Jobfest Venue & Dates
To apply online through Jobfest, it will be organized at three major places which are as follows.
|Festival Name||Dates||Place||Contact Number|
|Wayanad Festival||12/11/2023||WMO Arts and Science College, Mutilo||04936202534|
|Thiruvananthapuram Festival||12/11/2023||LBS Engineering College Poojapura||04712741713|
|Ernakulam Festival||12/11/2023||St. Paul’s College Kalamassery||048442422458|
Instructions For Candidates Doing Niyukthi Job Fair 2023 Registration
The following instructions have been issued by Jobfest for job seekers. Apply for employment by following these instructions.
- The job aspirant will have to create a login ID and password. Only then they can register for the Job Fest.
- The provision of online registration has been kept for the job seekers, only after which they will be able to login to the portal.
- There will be a pre-determined timeline for online registration and after that time the application will be closed on the portal.
- Only job seekers who meet the requirements of the employer will be selected for an appointment.
- Candidates are expected to download the admit card from the website to participate in the job fest. The reporting time for the candidate will be available on the admit card.
- The date of issue of admit card will be displayed on the website.
- Admission to the Job Fest will be done through online registration only.
- Only the department will have the right to limit the number of registrants for the job festival.
- All registrants have complete freedom to report to any three selected employers at the job fest venue.
- The job aspirant has to fill all the details including biodata and qualifications.
- Help desks will be set up in each employment office to provide assistance as per the requirement for online registration.
- If a registrant cannot find a suitable job for him in this job fest, then he can get a chance in the next job fest.
- No TA and DA will be given to you while going for the interview.
- To get the job, the candidate will have to bring the admit card, a valid photo identity card, 5 hard copies of the resume along with self-attested copies of your certificates and all the certificates in original.
- Applicants can edit their details if required.
Niyukti Job Fair Eligibility Criteria 2023
To register for Jobfest online, you have to fulfil the eligibility steps given below, only after that, you can apply for the job.
- The applicant should be a native of Kerala.
- Only educated youth is eligible for this job fest.
- The applicant should have all the necessary documents.
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 35 years of age.
- The beneficiary should not be employed in any government service.
- The candidate should not indulge in any kind of immoral work and should not have any type of case registered on him.
Before logging in to Jobfest, all applicants have to complete the registration process, only then you will be able to login to the Jobfest portal. So follow the steps given below to login.
- Visit the official website of the portal www.jobfest.kerala.gov.in.
- After going to the home page, click on the login button.
- When the login form opens, enter your username and password in the appropriate columns.
- Fill the security code given below carefully.
- After that click on login button.
- In this way, you can successfully login to the portal in a very easy way.
www.jobfest.kerala.gov.in Registration 2023 @ Niyukthi Job Fair 2023 Registration
All the applicants can do Jobfest Online Registration 2023 through the official website with the help of the points given below to get the job.
- Visit the official website of Jobfest www.jobfest.kerala.gov.in.
- After opening the home page, click on the “Job Seekers Registration” button.
- Enter your name, mobile number, email id and date of birth.
- Enter the password and security question in the next column and enter the captcha code.
- Complete the online registration process by clicking on the Create button.
Niyukti Job Fair Registration Link
|Niyukthi Job Fair 2023 Registration Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Updates Visit||Helpline Portal|