TCS NextStep Portal 2023 – Campus Commune Login, Registration, Careers, Xplore, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits at TCS NQT Portal Official Website nextstep.tcs.com.
TCS NextStep Portal is an online portal made by the TCS and the freshers who have done the UG and PG Courses can now do the TCS NextStep Portal Login for their TCS NextStep Placements on this page. Candidate who is freshers and wants a new job for themselves can go through the TCS Net Step Registration Process to make their bright future. In this article, we will give you complete details about the TCS NextStep Portal 2023, Campus Commune Login, Careers, Registration, and Eligibility Criteria. The TCS Has made a new portal for the candidates and the applicants can go through it by visiting nextstep.tcs.com. So check the details given below and make your registration successful.
TCS NextStep Portal 2023 – Login, Campus Commune Login, Careers at nextstep.tcs.com
The TCS NextStep Portal is a unique portal that started to do the TCS NextStep Portal Registration and this platform is made by the TCS Consultancy Services to maintain stability and do the easy registration of fresher students who are interested. The TATA Consultancy will take the only fresher student who has started the graduation or had completed the graduation before 2 years. The fresher students can meet the requirements f the portal and can go through the registration process for being a part of this program. Aspirants can check all the details given below.
TCS NextStep Portal Overview
|Name of the Portal||TCS NextStep Portal|
|Portal Started by||TCS Officials|
|Portal beneficiaries||Freshers students who have done graduation|
|Portal Position given||Next Level Engineers|
|Portal Work Industry||IT Department|
|Portal Work Avenue||Across India|
|Portal Official Website||nextstep.tcs.com|
TCS NextStep Campus Commune Login
The TCS NextStep Campus Commune Login service is available for aspirants. The applicants who are interested in visiting the Next Step portal and who have registered on the portal can now login to the portal by the direct link. The candidates can check the steps given below and do the login process successfully.
- Visit the official website of TCS NextStep Portal @ nextstep.tcs.com.
- Click on the Login Option given in the top corner of the homepage.
- Fill the email id and password in the given fields.
- Click on the login button.
- Now you will be successfully logged in.
- Now you can check all your placements.
TCS NextStep Portal Xplore
TCS Xplore is a new learner Centric Programme that gives 120 hours induction curriculum with a plethora of engagements. The program is committed to digital skills and will give the certificate of digital skills by this program. The internships are also given by this program and all the candidates can avail the benefits of this Xplore program by taking placements in the IT Companies. The Xplore Programme is a benefit program for freshers. So check the details below and make your registration.
TCS NextStep Portal Registration Application Process 2023
The TCS NextStep Portal has started its new registration for fresher students. The students who have passed the graduation can make their registration on the official portal and can visit the beautiful days of their life. The TCS NextStep Portal Registration 2023 has been made available by the TCS Officials and now the students must be registered online easily. Check the steps below and make your registration successful.
- Visit the Official website of the TCS NextStep Portal.
- Now click on Register Now button available on the Homepage.
- Now select your category and IT Feild or BPS Category.
- Now fill the TCS NextStep Application Form with the correct details.
- Fill your Name, Date of Birth, Gender and email ID.
- Now check whether all your details are correct or not.
- Click on submit button.
- Now you are registered successfully on this online portal.
- Now you can use the services of TCS.
TCS NextStep Portal 2023 Careers
The TCS Company is taking a wide range of students from different fields and it will secure the student’s life by giving a good jobs to them. The TCS Portal 2023 is a career-making online portal for students to give them a good life. The TCS Officials are making more increments to give more jobs in their startups for giving them new opportunities.
So the students can make their carer in this company by applying online for the TCS Application Form, Status link is available below. The carrier list is also updated on the portal so check it by the link available below.
TCS Nextstep Portal Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidates who are willing to do their registration on the online portal can check the TCS Nextstep eligibility criteria given below and if they are eligible for the registration then they can apply online. The candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria are not able to do their registration. So check the eligibility criteria given below.
- The student must have passed the graduation.
- The students must have a certificate of passing the graduation.
- A student who passed graduation 2 years ago is also eligible for the registration.
- Students from India are only eligible.
- Students who have scored 60% marks are eligible.
- Students must have BE, B.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Tech, BCA, MBA, M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Com, MA, BA, or Any Graduate Degree from any PG College.
Some FAQ’S about TCS NextStep Portal 2023.
1. What is next step in TCS?
The TCS NextStep is a company in India that provides different jobs to various diploma students at a proper time.
2. Is TCS Nqt and Next Step same?
Yes the TCS NQT and Next Step is the same and the TCS NQT is known as TCS National Qualifier Test 2023.
3. What is the difference between CT and DT in TCS?
The CT in TCS is the campus trainee and the DT is the Direct Trainee means the direct training is not on the campus.
4. How can I check my TCS application status?
To check the TCS Application Status the applicant has to visit the official portal and by login in the candidate can check the application status easily.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For more updates visit||Helpline Portal|
If you have any questions or you are facing any problems regarding the article then please comment on it in the comment box. We will reply to you shortly.